News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

20fan

Flying Chickens

Zarani strolled over next to Solon. "Alright, mates." He said, giving a small bow. "When you see us again, we will be the most bloodthirsty, ruthless, and some other fancy word, pirates in the whole world. Savvy?" He looked behind him, down at the deck. "Ooh, look." He bent down and picked up a large jar filled with an earthy substance. "I've got a jar of dirt!"

THEBIRD

What the hell is that and what is it doing there? Solon wondered. "Er, come on Zarani, let's just get out of here..." Solon mumbled, figuring the sooner they left the better. "You can take that jar with you, whatever the hell it is." Solon began walking off the ship, keeping at a slow pace for Zarani to catch up.

Anarchy_Jas

((I've got a jar of dirt! http://youtube.com/watch?v=gRcj6CAhe7s XD))

Jas looks back at everyone else, "Ready?"
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

"Wait! Zarani, before you leave." Lanbar said running to the two. "There's something I need to ask you..."

Light

Harver created a portal, seeing how things would turn out. Goodbye Solon. May we meet on the battlefield another day. Perhaps, someday after this, we can return to the same side. He jumped into the portal, and was gone.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

20fan

Flying Chickens

Zarani looked at him, holding the jar a bit away defensively. "Yes, crewmate Lanbar?"

Anarchy_Jas

Jas starts heading to her room. "When we're done stalling, I think we should head for Emit."

THEBIRD

They should go to Nimbuslus Land... That is where the Scalander Gem first originated, after all. They'd find more info on it there, Solon thought to himself. "I'll be waiting for you in town, Zarani," Solon told him. "I want to begin looking for a boat to steal so we can get out of here as fast as possible." Solon didn't bother with any good byes, he just headed off the ship and into town.

Dr.Hobo2

"Well...I want to come with you." He said as calmly as he could.

((GASP! Would would have thought, another betrayal! :O How origional.))

"I think I remember you from before when I think I was a part of your crew." Lanbar said. "So what do you say?"

THEBIRD

Solon stopped, he was half way down the railing. "Wha-?" Solon gasped, turning around to face Lanbar. Now, if Tanbar came along... That would mean we'd have someone to sail us along, but it would leave the others stranded... Don't tell me everyone is just going to get back together again and pretend Zarani did nothing...?

Anarchy_Jas

Jas stops in her footsteps, and looks back. "..." 'This is some bull...' "You wanna go so badly, then go," she says nonchalantly. She goes into her room. 'Gotta wonder if it's easier to just be evil...'

Dr.Hobo2

"B-but you can't go with him!" Tanbar said trying to protest.

"Why shouldn't I?" Lanbar said turning around.

"Because...He's evil!"

"I see nothing evil about him...He just wants to kill the Dead Men. Now what's so bad about that?"

"He was trying to kill us a couple of minutes ago!"

"...So?"

"Is that all you have to say for yourself?"

"...Yeah."

"You know what. I give up. Go ahead and go with your pirate friend. I don't need you!" And with that, he stormed back down below deck.

"...Drama queen."

Triforce_Luigi

"Well, if Captain Jack and his 'crewmen' could just go, we can shove off," said Venice with a frown.