News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

Jas wanders back out of her room and leans against the wall. She looks up and sees Tanbar. "Ya know... I was told, 'if someone wanna walk out outta your life, let them go.' Guess we're learnin' that the hard way, hm?"
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Flying Chickens

"Can we go?" He said, stepping off the side of the ship.

Dr.Hobo2

"Yeah." He said following Zarani off the ship. "Let's get going."

"Fine, go ahead and go." Tanbar said still furious. "I did fine without you before...So why not now!"

THEBIRD

(( ;_; You don't have to kick me every time... Where's the love? ))

"Where'd you learn that from?" Solon asked Jas, not thinking it was the best saying. He was pacing around the group, not sure how things were going to end up. When Zarani had spoken up, Solon walked back to Zarani's side. "Whatever you want, I guess," Solon said with a slight sigh. "You're leading this escapade."

Flying Chickens

"Alright." He looked around. "First, I want to get rid of Heronn. Have you seen him anywhere?" He asked as if it were the most casual thing to see Heronn walking down a street.

Dr.Hobo2

"No...not really." Lanbar said. "I have no idea."

THEBIRD

"Sweeney's usually the guy who I meet up with..." Solon replied. "But he usually has Heronn and Steph along with him, so..." Solon began walking through the town, trying to decide the best way to get the Dead Men to come and face him.

Dr.Hobo2

"You know...I just remembered...I still have my replica of the Scale Gem. Maybe we could use it as some sort of trap." Lanbar said to Solon.

THEBIRD

"Yeah! Could I see it?" Solon asked, a plan forming in his mind. This better not end up like last time I met up with Sweeney, Solon added silently in his head, hoping he'd be able to repel any suicidal attacks thrown his way.

Dr.Hobo2

"Sure." He said taking it out of his pocket and tossing it to him.

Anarchy_Jas

((Watch everyone else get kicked out the plot. -_-))

'I've done all I can.' Jas is sitting in a chair, staring at the ceiling with plans running through her head.

THEBIRD

((Not entirely, you guys do have the Scale gem. That means the Dead Men be more after you then anything else. ))

Solon took the fake gem and walked around with it, keeping his mind totally and completely on the gem.

---

"Alright, I think you've gotten enough of a hang on portals that you can do them without help," Sweeney told Zaronn. "But there is so much for you to-" He stopped suddenly, picking some gem related info in his thoughts. Hm... This could be good practice for the newbie, Sweeney thought to himself. But this one seems to be lacking the strong gem presence. I can't be entirely sure it is the real thing. Maybe I should just send Zaronn in to check it out.

Light

Harver came out of the portal in the study, and saw Kerow. "My lord." Harver said, slightly bowing. "The fight is over." Kerow smiled maliciously.

"And the outcome?" Harver filled him in on the battle and negotiations.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

(("Not entirely?" XD))

Jas closes her eyes, deep in thought. 'It'll really come down to me not trusting anyone,' she opens her eyes. 'But I can't just...'

"The hell I can," she goes up onto the deck.

20fan

Kai saw Jas walk up on deck "What's on your mind?"