News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

"HERONN!" Zarani leaped forward, blood streaming out of his body from everywhere.

THEBIRD

(( 3rd most views and 2nd most posts in the stats ^^  *throws more confetti* ))

"Zarani," Heronn greeted with a nod and a smirk. "Hoping to do some damage? Or do you not realize all of the most powerful Dead Men are in the same room. Kerow, me, Sweeney, and of course Mage Riolo." Sweeney gave a chuckle and smirked as well.

"Make one unsatisfactory move, and you'll pay," Sweeney warned, smirking even bigger.

"Wait, I'm not one of the most powerful Dead Men?" Steph whined.

"No. You failed in killing a mere child," Sweeney told him, pointing at Solon.

Solon growled at the Dead Men, then turned when he noticed Harver's presence "...".

Dr.Hobo2

"I don't care if -hic- you were the demonssss from -hic- Davy Jonesss'sss locker!" Lanbar spat at them.

Light

"So we meet again, Solon." Harver said, stepping towards the blonde haired young man. "Honestly, I was hoping the next time we met would be under different circumstances."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

Solon gave a curt nod, agreeing with his enemy. "Well, what are you going to do with us?" Solon asked no one in particular.

"Nothing yet," Sweeney growled, glaring at Lanbar.

"Harver has a job for us first," Heronn added, smirking at Harver.

Light

"And that would be...?" Harver questioned the third highest ranked Dead Men, next to Kerow and Mage Riolo.

Wolfpika

Name:Hattori Hanzö (Hanzö for short)
Person:Shadow Ninja
Land: Crescent Island
Personality:Hanzo Hattori is known as a superhuman ninja warrior. It was said that he could sit behind a hand-held fan, bow, and then suddenly disappear, only to reappear in the next room. He was also master of the art of using a rope to capture an enemy who sneaked up behind him as he sat in seize posture. He was renowned as an "other-worldly" warrior, capable of psychokinesis and psychomancy. He could discern clairvoyantly the plans and strength of an enemy army
Looks:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bc/HattoriHanzo.jpg
Weapon: "Shadow Sword", a long curved blade that can be used for close combat and can be thrown like a boomerang
Weapon 2: "Thunder Bolt", a long electrified chain that Hanzö uses to take out lot's of enemies around him.
Extra Info: Hanzö is a stealth ninja, he can teleport short distances in a puff of smoke.

THEBIRD

((Everyone's in Scalus right now, Wolfpika. You could say you were hanging around there or something if you want to get into the RP))

"We need you to lead the others on the boat here by a trap. That way, we'll have them all cornered. Use the fact that these three are captured as your feed and then we'll ambush them," Heronn explained with a smirk.

Now this will test Harver's alliances, Sweeney thought to himself, not trusting Harver for a second.

Light

Harver nodded. "It shall be done." He began to create a portal.

((Is it ok if I give Harver one more ability? It's one that I really want...))

THEBIRD

((It'll be his Dead Men ability. All Dead Men can create portals, transform into one animal, and then they have their own special abilities. So these extra ability of yours will be the one you get from the Dead Men.))

Light

((Mmk. Can he have it now? Please?))

THEBIRD

(( Yeah, you can. Now don't make me regret this decision with some uber godmodding ability -_-;; :P ))

Light

((It's not. It's more like magic of some sort. If you've ever seen Full Metal Alchemist, Harver's ability is sort of like Roy Mustang's signature attack.))

Anarchy_Jas

((The Flame Alchemist. =O He can snap his fingers and VOOM! Flames everywhere because of the transmutation circle on his glove and friction... I think... been a while since I seen it.))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

((And if you've seen the movie, then you know that when he's yelling to Riza while he's in the balloon when it's going up, he points his finger in the sky epically. =O))