News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfpika

"......ten seconds..."

Hmm...better think up of a strategy before I attack, he looks like a swordsman, better take out his sword then....

Max Headroom

Another ninja? Oh well, I wanted to try to take this boat and deal with those people later, but I'll play hero this time. Mira snuck into range and threw a throwing star at Hanzo.
[move][/move]

Flying Chickens

The portal opened up onto the deck of the ship, and Zarani stepped out. He looked around, then frowned in disgust. "Oh, dangit. We're back here mates... Must've been the first place I could think of at that moment." He bowed to Jas. "Sorry, love. We will be on our way in a moment." He reached in and yanked Lanbar out. "First, we need rum. Our rum is gone."

Dr.Hobo2

"That'ssss right." Lanbar said still tripping over himself as he walked to the stairs that led to the cellar. "It'll be jusssst a -hic- moment." With that, he went down the stairs and started rumaging around for the rum.

Wolfpika

As Hanzö began to say five, he noticed something was out of place.

What was that?

He noticed a ((Is mira a boy or girl)), girl it looked like, throwing a ninja star.

Well, finally we get to have some fun...

Hanzö disappeared in a puff of smoke, only to reappear behind the attempted assasin.

"Now, don't try to tell me that you actually tried to kill me, hmm.."

Hanzö unsheathed his "Shadow Blade", and attacked the girl.

Wolfpika

After Hanzö attacked, he saw that three more people had appeared out of a portal and went to Jas and Harver.

*Gasps* The Dead Men!

Hanzö then ignored the girl, and appeared in a puff of smoke, next to the Dead Men. With his Shadow Blade in hand, he hurled it towards the Dead Men.

"DIE!"

Dr.Hobo2

((1. Please don't double-post

2. Mira is a boy...I believe.

3. Right now, Zarani is the only 'Dead Man' and to be even more exact, he's an Ex-Dead Men.))

Max Headroom

((Just as a reference, Mira is a guy. Look at the appearance, not the name).)

Hehehehe, dumbass. Mira threw some more throwing stars at Hanzo. "Based on their conversation, one can deduce that those guys are in league with the owner of this boat."
[move][/move]

Flying Chickens

Zarani held up a hand, and didn't even blink. He caught the blade in his hand. "Mate, you need to calm down some. This isn't Tortuga." He pushed the blade away, unfazed.

Wolfpika

Hanzö then realized it wasn't a Dead Man.

"Oh my goodness! I'm terribly sorry! I didn't- I mean, I did-but, I thought you were a Dead Man! I'm very terribly sorry."

Hanzö also caught the throwing stars that the boy sent at him.

That kid needs to learn that Hanzö won't go easy on a little boy.

THEBIRD

"Who the hell are these two? Replacements!?" Solon yelled, demanding an answer from Harver or Jas, who seemed to be the only ones present. "And why is-" Oh yeah, Harver is here to convince them to come get us to trap them... But we're already free, so...

Max Headroom

((Does Hanzo know yet? Or did you just make him know?))

Mira then threw things that looked like throwing stars at Hanzo.
[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar came back up the stairs with a couple bottles of rum. "Okay, I got the -hic- rum." He said looking over to Zarani. "Wait...Who the hell are -hic- you two?" He said at Mira and Hanzo.

Flying Chickens

"Mr. Solon. We are not here to start a fight. If we do, I am afraid we must run away. Fight to run away, so you can live to run away again!" He nodded. "This one here," He nodded his head sideways at Hanzo. "He's a bloody idiot. Who's he replacing?" He asked.

Max Headroom

"I am a just a ninja who was ordered to locate the Dead Men. I was here to investigate, but then this ninja showed up and I thought I should try to kill him."
[move][/move]