News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfpika

"I'm a bloody idiot?! I just assumed that you were a Dead Man because...you just looked and smelled like one to me."

He turned towards Lanbar and replied,

"I am Hattori Hanzö and I-"

Hanzö cut off his sentence to catch the throwing stars once more.

"WILL YOU GET THROUGH YOUR HEAD KID! YOUR NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO KILL ME WITH THOSE!"

"Sorry, I am a superhuman ninja, recognized by my town people in Crescent Island. And I nearly tried to kill your friend because I thought he was a Dead Man. I apologized so everything's cool now. I am looking for Dead Men and a group to accompany or help me on my quest for the sacred gems. Are you-"

Hanzö checked to see if the boy was about to throw more stars again.

"You looking for gems as well?"

Wolfpika

((Gotta get off soon...maybe for good.))

Max Headroom

"Yes I will dumbass." Mira detonated the explosives on those throwing stars.
[move][/move]

Flying Chickens

Zarani rolled his eyes. "We don't care. Give me the rum, Lanbar." He said, reaching for a bottle.

Dr.Hobo2

"Well...We -hic- aren't but thosssse guysss are lookin' for the gemssss." He said pointing over to Jas and Harver. He then handed over one of the bottles to Zarani.

Wolfpika

Hanzö disappeared and reappeared in the same spot....after the explosion.

"Now, I don't think you made these people happy kid."

Hanzö looked over his shoulder to see the expression on the others faces.

"You guys are alright...right?"

Wolfpika

"Ooh! Is that 'Morgan Rum'? Mind if I have a bottle?"

Max Headroom

"Says the guy who was called an idiot."
[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

"I'm -hic- sorry but thissss run be mine." Lanbar said taking a nice gulp of it. "It'sss a pirate'sss pride and -hic- glory."

Flying Chickens

"No, we aren't." Zarani started, taking a gulp of rum. "We're still here talking to you, mate." He held the bottles away. "It's our bloody rum and you don't get any."

Wolfpika

"No need to get feisty, I'm glad I didn't get any now, just turn into you grumpy pirates. Now tell me though, are you hunting for Dead Men?"

And just to silence the kid behind him, Hanzö threw his shadow stars at him, followed by his Shadow Blade.

Max Headroom

Mira took a deep breath and dissolved into a puddle of some liquid substance, then came back up. "So yeah, don't you mean a pirate's 'pride and joy'?" Mira asked Lanbar.
[move][/move]

Wolfpika

"Ok, Mira is it? Let's just make a deal, I won't kill you or silence you if you stop trying to kill me, done?"

Dr.Hobo2

"Eh?...Whatever. I don't really -hic- care. I'm drunk, after-hic-all." He said to Mira.

Max Headroom

"The whole reason I did that was  because I thought you would be an easy kill. Actually, I might was well: I didn't like the threats I was hearing to the people I assume own this ship."
[move][/move]