News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

20fan

Quote from: Sh0rTi on February 11, 2008, 02:13:31 PM
((I get grounded and this happens... Wtf happened anyways?))
((I don't know))

THEBIRD

(( Mira and Hanzo had a showdown... And Hanzo just left. Mira is still on the boat, though. Solon, Zarani, and Lanbar are back on the boat, as well.

@WOLFPIKA- Please don't double post >.>... Edit your post if you forgot something. ))

"I'm not an idiot!" Solon scowled at Venice. "I'm just... blame it on my hair color..." Solon turned away from Venice, Jas, and Harver and walked back over to his small group. "So, what's your purpose, anyway?" Solon asked Jas and Venice. "I mean, are you guys still searching for all the gems, or has that changed?" I don't even know what my group is doing... I think we're just out to kill the Dead Men... But if they are searching for all the gems, then it's dangerous for me to be here...

Anarchy_Jas

"My purpose," Jas turns so nobody else notices the change in her eye color, her claws, and now her canine teeth developing into fangs. "My business... Oh, and no, I don't care," she says, answering the question directed at her earlier.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

Solon rolled his eyes. "Fine... Whatever..." he mumbled. "Let's just get out of here..." Solon motioned for Zarani and Lanbar to follow him, now that they had their rum, and he headed off the ship.

Dr.Hobo2

"Alright." Lanbar said stumbling after Solon. "Oh...and tell -hic- Tanbar I ssssaid hi." He said to Jas and Harver before leaving the ship.

Max Headroom

Mira noticed Jas. After seeing how she was acting, Mira turned away to respect her privacy ((he didn't se anything changing)). Something must be wrong with that individual. Probably an ongoing transformation.
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

'Stubborn little girl,' Jas shakes off that nagging feeling in the back of her mind, and looks back at the others.

Max Headroom

"Stubborn little girl? Who? Better yet, stubborn? Who's that?"
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

THEBIRD

(( She thought that, just so you know. Unless your character can read minds, that is. ))

Solon hated being part of a seperate, smaller group. He shoved his fists in his pockets and kicked a rock down the street. "So... Where should we go?" Solon asked Lanbar, expecting the usual drunken response or perhaps an invite to fight.

Dr.Hobo2

"Well, I say we should go have some tea and crumpets, old chap. Wouldn't you say that's quite quitiverous?" "The -hic- bar of courssse." He said to Solon.

Max Headroom

((I always thought ninjas could read minds)).
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

(( I'm sure some ninjas would be good at studying expressions etc, but I don't think they can truly read minds... ))

"Right..." Solon sighed. Why couldn't he want to do something like have some tea and crumpets, like an old chap? :P "Let's go then... There should be a bar somewhere round here."

Dr.Hobo2

"Alright. let's -hic- a-go." Lanbar said trying to walk to a bar.

Max Headroom

[move][/move]