News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfpika

Anarchy_Jas

"We're not exactly the ones you wanna hang around," Jas says, looking at him.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Flying Chickens

"It's up to you, mate." He said, turning and following Solon. A huge tentacle thingy of blood came over him and covered him with blood, and where he was walking was now the same wolf as before, just smaller.

Wolfpika

"Umm...I think I'll take my chances. All I know is that I am helpful and my destiny seems to have chosen me to be with your group."

THEBIRD

Solon gave the wolf a nervous glance before walking back onboard the ship. He didn't say anything to anyone, just went straight to his cabin.

Wolfpika

Hanzö realized that Jas meant it, so he walked away, and said.

"Just give me a call if you need anything."

He noticed one of the men he met earlier walked in a cabin. He was about to call him when he shut it.

"Open up! I have something important to tell you!"

THEBIRD

Solon cracked the door open slightly, and was surprised to see it was the same kid he had seen on the boat from earlier. "They didn't chase you off yet?" he asked with a sigh, but opened his door wider. "What do you want?"

Wolfpika

"I was walking in this cave, looking for Dead Men ((Not the cave on the other island, a new cave I made up)), and I walked in this tunnel and as I progressed, their were more human bones and ripped limbs, blood, and flesh. At the end, there was a...a hive! I ran out before I studied anything else!"

THEBIRD

"Sounds interesting... Mind showing me this cave?" Solon asked, in the mood for an adventure. His sword was already sheathed on his back, and his grappling hook was hooked to his belt. But, he searched through his drawers until he found the gun he had stolen from the Scalus soldiers. Relieved he'd have an extra weapon to help him, he attached it to his belt as well. "Alright, lets go."

Wolfpika

"Alright, let me just grab a lantern somewhere...." Hanzö shuffled on deck until he found the lantern he dropped earlier.

"Okay, keep your sword out in case something moves and surprises us. Hold on to me, and close your eyes, cause teleporting for beginners doesn't feel pleasant." Hanzö then closed his eyes and threw his puff of smoke down and they were whizzing through the air, and they landed in front of the cave.

"Get ready..."

THEBIRD

Solon swayed back and forth a bit after the teleportation. "Weird..." he whispered to himself, shaking his head slightly. He unsheathed his sword and held it defensively in front of him. "You can lead the way, then..."

Wolfpika

Hanzö struck his match, lit the lantern, and led the path. They seemed to walk on for hours until he came across that same fork.

"Alright, it's this one." Hanzö motioned for the other guy to come. He walked on the path and soon he began to see the human bones again.

"Told ya....umm....didn't catch your name. What is it?"

THEBIRD

"Solon... You?" he managed to say, eyeing the bones with disgust. "Have you ever checked the other trail? It seems this one only leads to disaster..."

Wolfpika

"I'm Hattori Hanzö, the superhuman ninja, call me Hanzö for short. I did try the other trail, but it just leads to a dead end."

Hanzö kept walking on and found less bones and more heads and limbs.

"Just keep your eyes of the ground and ignore the squishy sounds."

THEBIRD

"...Great advice..." he mumbled. Now the squishy sounds could be noticed even more loudly in Solon's mind. He shook his head and kept his eyes ahead of him. Once or twice he would glance up and saw nothing, not even bats. Bats can't even stay in this cave... This can't be good, Solon thought, trying to keep himself together. Nothing can be worse then the Dead Men, and I face them everyday... It'll be fine...