News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

(( 3 cheers for this RP! Hip hip- Kay, I'm bored of that... ))

Solon walked back onto the ship and looked around, wondering where everybody was. "We should really get this ship going," he mumbled to himself. "No point in staying docked somewhere we don't need to be..."

Dr.Hobo2

"ah, that's true." Tanbar said popping in. "Now...where did we want to go?"

THEBIRD

"Gah!" Solon shouted, falling back. Was he there before? Creepy... "Emit," he reminded Tanbar. I think... "But, I don't think everyone's on board... What about Zarani, Hanzo, and Lanbar?" Wait, since when was Hanzo part of the crew? Now I'm just confusing myself...

Dr.Hobo2

"Ah, Right, Lanbar." Tanbar said still just a bit offset by him leaving them like that. "He's...already on the ship."

Anarchy_Jas

Jas comes back up to the deck, and glances at the others with a blank look on her face. "They'll find their way to us somehow... knowing them. We've been here long enough."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Max Headroom

((So where on the ship are you guys?))
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

((Haven't you been paying attention? We're on the deck.))

THEBIRD

Solon just nodded in response to Jas. "Finally, back on schedule." Solon gave a sigh of relief. "Things were starting to get out of hand there for a while..."

Max Headroom

Mira went to the deck, if he wasn't already. If he was, he just jumped up and stood there. Who is the owner of this ship?"
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

"Why does it matter?" Jas asks, looking up from the deck at Mira.

Max Headroom

"Meh, I guess it doesn't have much relevance. What is this crew's current objective?"
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

"Why do you keep asking questions?" Even though she's seen Mira before, she isn't going to tell anyone what they're up to so easily.

Max Headroom

"Because I'm trying to figure out what I can do from here. My objective is to either locate the Dead Men, or find the gems. If I can figure out what you are doing in relation to my objectives, then I may be of great assistants to you, and vice versa."
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

"Join at your own risk," Jas says shaking her head.

Max Headroom

"So I can assume you share either one of my objectives?"
[move][/move]