Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

"Okay, fine," Jas sighs, sick of telling the same story over and over. "To make it short, I took that ginormous book on the table even though I was told not to, started learning the spells, and now I'm getting traits of whoever my parents trapped inside it, hence the reason I need to find the jackass of a dad I have and make him tell me how to reverse the effects," she says taking a breath afterwards.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

"So, and this is totally hypothetical, if I were to start learning the spells of that book, I'd grow a tail?" Solon asked casually, glancing again at the book. "And claws, and ears, and my eye color would change?" he added after looking Jas over again. Interesting... I wonder what sort of demon cat-like thing was trapped inside that book. And I wonder if Jas will mantain her personality once the transformation is complete...

Anarchy_Jas

"..." Jas senses what Solon's getting at. "It's a one person thing... and you're not touching the book."

((I'm pretty sure she doesn't have the DOG ears yet. XP))

Flying Chickens

((Zarani says she isn't a demon. >> xP))

Max Headroom

((ololololol inuyasha)).

"So are you going to take this rum from me?" Mira asked Zarani, seeing if he still wanted the rum.
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

(( What does Jas look like right now? And what transformations have taken place so far? By the way, I don't watch Anime, but I always thought that Inuyasha guy was supposed to be a cat... ))

Solon hung his head. "Fine..." I didn't want that ugly tail anyway... "Just remember, I'm a master theif. You might want to keep that book somewhere safer then just laying out on the table," Solon warned before heading back out onto the deck. If Tanbar doesn't get us moving soon, I'll steer this darn ship myself!

Anarchy_Jas

((She has lighter eyes, claws, fangs, slightly longer hair, and a tail. If she had ears already, she'd still be freaking out. XD Other than that, she looks the same))

"Believe me," Jas says closing the door. "The book's fine where it's at."

((Oh, and before I forget... *Smacks BoA upside the head* NEVER call InuYasha a cat again! ... XP))

Anarchy_Jas

((And once again, we're at a standstill...))

Light

((Well, Harver can't do anything since he isn't in the main group, and I've reached my cap for characters.))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

((It doesn't matter if he's in the group or not. You can still post to keep the RP going.))

Max Headroom

((I just need a response from Zarani)).
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

((Just a quick check in before I leave again--))

Solon yawned and walked into the main room that had all the ship controls within it. I wonder what this lever does... Solon pulled on a lever and the ship's rudders began to move. "And... We're off!" Too bad I have no idea what I'm doing... "Lemme see here... Just move this wheel to turn it, and-" The boat crashed into the dock and broke it.

"Shit! Atleast the boat is fine..." Scalan troops began firing at the boat, breaking rails and crashing windows. "Wow... They got here fast..." Solon had the boat completely turned around now, and they were sailing away from Scalus at a very undulant speed and motion.

Max Headroom

One of the bullets hit the bottle of rum Mira was holding. "Nevermind."
[move][/move]