News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

Jas casts a stronger fire spell she learned, and ends up blowing the remains of the ship away at the same time the bomb hit. "Hehehe..."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Triforce_Luigi

"Frickin' awesome!" said Venice, watching the whole fabulous inferno.

Dr.Hobo2

"Well, I'm pretty sure that'll stop any attacks from those Scalans for a while." Lanbar said with a smile. "So...where do your parents live? I forgot."

Max Headroom

Nice.... Oh wait! Crap! Oh well, when the time comes, I'll get my own ship..... Hey wait! That's not something to think about... Not yet at least..... Hmmmm..... Mira scratched his head.
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

((Talkin' about Jas' parents, right?))

Dr.Hobo2

((And are there any other parents that Lanbar can talk about? :P Yes, yes I am.))

Anarchy_Jas

((Shaddup I'm tired today. XP))

"My mom's on Crescent, where I'm from," Jas tells Lanbar. "But I don't want anyone following us there, so I wanna go find my dad. He should be doing business somewhere in Emit."

Dr.Hobo2

"Alright then." He said then running up to Tanbar and telling him to go to Emit. Tanbar made a turn toward the Whirl Channel to go to Emit.

Max Headroom

Mira sat down. ♪I'm stuck in a basement, sittin' on a tricycle, girl getting on my nerves. Goin' out of my mind, I thought she was fine, don't know if her body is her's♪ *studio audience laughter* "Man, I'm bored."
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

Whew, that was close, Solon thought to himself, examining the bits of wood engulfed in flame that still floated at the surface of the water. He yawned and walked over to the constantly being repaired rail and ripped it off. Next, he walked over to the cannon and stashed the rail inside it. He began rummaging for his lighter so he could send the rail flying.

Anarchy_Jas

"Yeah, reeaal smart," Jas says sarcastically. "... Stupid," she mumbles, starting to walk away.

Max Headroom

"Ok, if you want rum, you can get it yourself, for if I try to get you rum, the bottle will only blow up." Mira stood up and continued his search for the rest of the crew.
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

Jas is once again in her room, sitting on the bed. 'What was I looking for...?' "Oh yeah," she starts going through her belongings.

Flying Chickens

Zarani looked down at the glass. "Right..." He said, looking where the ships had been.

Max Headroom

Hmmmmm, rum..... Naw, too risky. Or is it? I forgot how to cook with alcohol..... Let's ask drunk guy. Mira walked back to Zarani's location. "Hey, do you know anything about cooking with rum?"
[move][/move]