News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

"Absolutely. Put as much on a as possible." He replied.

Max Headroom

"Now why do that? All the alcoholic properties of rum would be baked away."
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

((Sh0rTi's urge to resist jumping into the cooking convo = phail))

Jas hears the words 'cooking,' 'rum,' and 'baked' as she walks by. "The properties that make people drunk would be gone," she says. "But the flavor would stay."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

"Hey, did I hear rum?" Lanbar said coming over. "I want some!"

Tanbar was steering the ship watching the small group gather. Now I wonder what they're talking about...

Max Headroom

"Really? I always thought that alcoholic liquids were used as a flavorful way of cooking foods (and not rum flavorful, semi-burnt flavorful). The again, kerosene-cooked meats have an interesting taste...."
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

"No," Jas says. "You heard 'gum'. I want some gum!" She looks back at Mira. "... I just said that..."

((hehehe Jar of Dirt. XD http://youtube.com/watch?v=gRcj6CAhe7s))

Max Headroom

"What kind of mental trickery are you trying? I heard 'rum'! I even said 'rum'. Wait...... Cooking with gum?"
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

"Let's just drop it," Jas starts going on her way again.

Max Headroom

"Wait! Do you know anything about that light show earlier?"
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

"Light show?" Jas asks. "Oh yeah, that. That was me," she walks away.

Max Headroom

o i c...... Mira sat down and looked at the sky.
[move][/move]

Flying Chickens

"No alcohol? Bah, put it on once it's cooled." He said, waving his arms around.

Max Headroom

"I'll keep that in mind once I get cooking."
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

Solon had missed out on most of that conversation while looking for his lighter, but after he found it he heard the word 'cooking'. "Hm? Who's cooking?" he asked as he lit the cannon, not thinking or aiming. "Shit!" he added afterwards as the cannon tipped and fired into the ground. "Uh... Uh..." Tanbar's gonna be so mad! The hole is huge! A fire starting burning in the middle of the ship, as well. "Oh my god, the ship randomly combusted with no help from me or the cannon! Someone get some water and put the fire out!" As he was shouting that, Solon grabbed a bucket and searched the ship for water.

Max Headroom

Mira ran to Solon's location, took the bucket, took out his grappling hook, wrapped it around the bucket's handle, and threw it in the ocean ((getting to a place where this was possible, if it isn't)). Mira then pulled the grappling hook back, with the bucket full of water, then splashed the water at the base of the fire.
[move][/move]