News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

Jas gets into her room, and closes the door behind her. She leans over a drawer and starts staring at herself in the mirror when it flashes quickly. "What the- HAAHH!?" Instead of her own reflection in the mirror, she sees some other female who's glowing slightly, a good five years older, several inches taller, with midnight-colored hair past the shoulders, fangs, golden eyes, and dog ears on top of her head.

"You really shouldn't jump to conclusions ya know," the person in the mirror says.

Jas closes her eyes tightly and keeps her head down. 'I am not going crazy. I am not going crazy. I am not going crazy...' She opens an eye, and looks at her still-glowing hands. Then she opens her other eye and looks in the mirror. "AAAAHHH!!! WHAT THE FUCK!?"

"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Max Headroom

Mira's ear started to twitch from Jas' yelling. "Hm?"
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

Solon sidestepped out of Tanbar's way when he heard Jas' scream. Now what? He ran to her room and knocked on the door. "What the hell's going on in there? You're being louder then the cannon!"

Max Headroom

Mira walked to Solon's location, but stayed behind Solon, but far enough for him not to notice Mira.
[move][/move]

Light

Harver walked out of the portal, and found himself in the study at Scalus. He plopped down on the chair, exhausted. Emit.
Hmm?
In a few minutes... I'm heading back to Emit. I want to pay respects to those who died in the fire. I also want to try to find the remains of my parents, and bury them. It's only right.
Harver...
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar shook his head as Solon ran away. I need to stop getting so angry about these things...I might actually hurt someone one of these times. He then followed Solon but stayed a fair ways back as to not make Solon think that he was going to attack again. "I'm sorry, I was in a blind rage a few moments back." He said to Mira who he just happened to be standing by. "What's happening now?"

Max Headroom

"Jas yelled, then we came, and if we are quiet, Solon might talk to Jas, allowing us to find out what's going on." Mira whispered.
[move][/move]

Flying Chickens

"...Women." Zarani sighed, rolling his eye. He approached her door, joining the others. "Well, that sounded fun." He said sarcastically.

Max Headroom

"If you yelled, I'd imagine we would do the same."
[move][/move]

Wolfpika

((Okay, this ship that the party was on, because if that's so, I'm going to type this one up. If i'm wrong or it doesn't suit, I'll edit it.))

Hanz? had been knocked unconscious due to the force of the ship rocking to one side and flew into the wall. He stirred to the sound of a woman screaming on board.

What the....this better be good..... Hanz? got up, swept the dust off himself, and walked up the stairs to the deck. He saw a crowd standing near a hallway, next to the door. He recognized them and identified them as some of the people that was at the party.

"Solon, Tanbar, Zarani, and ninja boy." Hanz? whispered to himself. Then he realized that the girl scream came from the room that they were looking in. Hanz? decided to make his entrance with some comical humor, which he will probably only understand.

"Oye, what are you fellas doing? Being a bunch perverts and not giving a girl her privacy?"

Anarchy_Jas

Jas takes a few steps back towards the door, still looking in the mirror. She watches the reflection fade from her own to the other girl's, while reaching back and opening the door. "This isn't exactly normal, is it?" Even though there's one form looking at the others, the voice of Jas and a different person can be heard.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar walked up next to Solon. Geez...I wonder why everybody else is so far back away from Solon?

Max Headroom

"Listen," Mira carefully walked up to Hanzo. "If you were to examine the distance between us, Solon, and Jas, you would see that Solon is the only 'pervert'." Mira made the quote gesture when saying 'pervert'. "It's virtually impossible to see what's going on from here, so I must rely on my ears. I don't want any misunderstandings, which is why was so far away." Mira's ear twitched again upon Jas' words. "There is something wrong."
[move][/move]

Flying Chickens

"You're an idiot." Zarani said simply, not even being bothered to look at Hanzo. "Obviously something is wrong with what's her face. And according to her, I'm a pervert too. Why? I have no idea."

Max Headroom

"So far, there doesn't seem to be any other harmful life force within her room, which probably means that her magic is getting to her. That's probably why she told me that her magic is not the kind for me to research. It's probably from a spellbook, seeing as pure magic cannot give such side effects."
[move][/move]