News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

Jas glows a bit more, and fades into the form of the dog-eared woman. "Oh come on," she says to Zarani. "You should know she twists peoples words around..."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Max Headroom

It's the voice that accompanied her yell. Should I investigate? Eh, I should at least be prepared. Mira push his hands on his knives.
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

"Er... Jas?" Solon asked, staring at her. What the hell? ...This is what happens when you mess with spell books... "Did you do that or... is it out of your control?"

Anarchy_Jas

The woman fades back into Jas. "I can't control it... I don't know what's going on really."

((Kinda describes how it's going back and forth... http://youtube.com/watch?v=p2xcHt1g8Ko))

THEBIRD

"Ask the girl inside you," Solon suggested, almost wanting to poke Jas to see if she was real. This doesn't seem too bad so far... But we should get to Emit fast, just in case.

Light

Harver got up from the chair and stared at the wall in front of him. I can't help but wonder... when will it all end?
It will be over soon enough.
I hope you're right, Emit.
He created the next portal, and stepped through it, on his way to the Land of Emit.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

"Something gives me the feeling that Jas can't do that." Lanbar said to Solon. "...Can you?"

Tanbar had gotten back to the wheel of the ship watching what was happening from afar.

Anarchy_Jas

Before Jas can say anything, the other form takes over. "I'm a woman, thank you. A woman named Keisha Foxx," she says. "See, I was sealed inside that book for ten years," she avoids stating why however... "Whoever has possession of the book.. Jas... She needs to learn the spells in it before she gets all of my traits and well," Keisha closes her eyes, and holograms start forming in front of the others. They show a monstrous dark, shadowy figure with red eyes going on a rampage, destroying everything in sight. "Before she becomes that... I hope that hasn't already started, or is the reason she's been more aggressive."

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar saw the figure in the hologram. Somehow...I knew something like that would happen to Jas.

"But...Is there any other way to stop this?" Lanbar asked. "Cause I don't want that...thing on my-"

"Our!" Tanbar shouted down to Lanbar.

How does he keep knowing whenever I say that? "...Our ship."

Light

((LOL, "Tanbar shouted down to Tanbar". =P Who's calling to who now?))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Max Headroom

Hm? Why is this? Mira moved closer to their location.
[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

((NO!!! I have fallen prey to my own typo trap! D: ))

Anarchy_Jas

Suddenly, Keisha fades back into Jas. "Then what? I'm turning into something I don't want to become and all you think about is the SHIP!?" She growls. "You're might as well kick me out, cause I ain't even half near close to mastering all of them! Now that I think of it, I could destroy it all now..."

Max Headroom

"That is your choice, not ours. Besides, I couldn't care less about this ship. I'm only here because we all have a common goal."
[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

"No no. I'm sure your dad could help...Somehow." Now I know what Keisha meant by her becoming more aggressive.