News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on March 22, 2008, 08:33:07 PM
Hm... Now things get interesting... Solon walked away from the scene and headed up by Tanbar. "How long till we hit the Whirl Channel, do you suppose?" Solon asked him, watching as he steered the ship.
"Oh, right. The Whirl Channel should be comming up in just a few minutes or so." Tanbar said.

Max Headroom

Mira used his grappling hook to get to the point he saw.
[move][/move]

Flying Chickens

Zarani trudged up to the deck and put on his hat. "Tanbar, Solon!" He walked over and stood by them. "Status report!... And when do we go find the Dead Men again?" He asked, looking at the water.

Max Headroom

Mira removed his backpack and took out parts for a string instrument, then assembled it.

((Is it night time or day time in the RP?))
[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

"Um...We are approaching the Whirl Channel shortly. The ship only suffered minor damage from the Scalan attack but Solon blasting a hole through a part of the ship may be a problem later if not fixed soon." Tanbar said while keeping his eyes fixed straight ahead at the sea. "And I don't know about when we'll go after the Dead Men. Presumably once we go to Emit and talk to Jas's dad."

Light

Harver emerged from the portal in a familiar part of the Land of Emit. He was right next to his house, which was burned down. Everything had been burned to cinders; no visible pieces of anything remained. He took out the picture he had stolen from the scene awhile ago. He looked at his fair skinned mother and his smart father.

He put the picture away, and began to walk throughout the port city, trying to relive his fond memories of the place.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

(( I'd say it's evening, maybe 5:00 in the RP ))

Solon walked out of the ship's main control room, deep in thought now about the Dead Men and the gems. He was remembering things Harver had hinted about them, and a sudden crazy thought popped in his head. Harver and your darn riddles... But that just might be it. Solon, suddenly excited, walked quickly back to Jas' room and knocked on the door. "Jas! Do you still have that ring Harver gave you?" Solon called, still knocking on the door.

Anarchy_Jas

"Huh?" Jas sits up and looks at the door. She had already been examining said ring after deciding to take a break from studying the spellbook. "Yeah, I do. Why wouldn't I?"
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

"Can I see it?" he asked hopefully, opening the door. "It'd look so much better on my finger," he added sarcastically as he held out his hand for it.

Max Headroom

Mira started to play a tune that served as a farewell to the sun.
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

"Wait a minute," Jas is looking at the back of the ring like instructed at the end of the party.

THEBIRD

"You know, I don't really think staring at the thing will make a difference," Solon replied with a yawn, leaning against the wall. "I think I might have a lead on this case. Mind if I examine it for a bit? You can come along if you're afraid I'll lose it or something." Solon rolled his eyes at the last part, knowing he was trustworthy even if the others didn't think so.

Anarchy_Jas

"I'm not staring," Jas stops herself from calling Solon a name. "I... I was told where to look on it, but fine," she hands the ring over.

THEBIRD

Solon smirked and took the ring. "Thanks," he called over his shoulder as he walked out of her room. Harver talked about this ring as if it was God. Now just to figure out how it works... Solon walked back on deck, staring intently at the ring. Great, now I'm a hypocrite. Quick, do something with the ring so it looks like you aren't just staring at it! He put the ring on his finger, though it didn't fit and he felt weird so he quickly took it back off. While thinking of something else to do with it he felt the ground below him disappear.

"Whoa, crap!" Solon called out as next second he fell into the pit, the ring slipping from his fingers and landing with a crack! somewhere else in the hole. "Damn it!"

Max Headroom

Mira stopped playing. "My senses are tingling!" Mira jumped from the high area and ran to Solon's location. "Is everything ok?"
[move][/move]