News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

Zarani went at Zaronn, attacking once again with his sword.

THEBIRD

No, we've just lost all our gems! Solon thought angrily. He drew his sword and ran at Zaronn.

Dr.Hobo2

Zaronn quickly blocked the attack with ease due to his speed. "Oh please..." Someone...took the gems...Harver! dang him! He pushed Zarani's sword away and ran up to Harver's face using his speed to slip past Solon and Mira's attacks. "What do you think you're doing!? This is my plan!" He said angrilly as he grabbed Harver by the collar and lifted him upwards and took out his sword. "This time when I fight you, I won't miss!"

Light

"You really think so?" Harver asked, snapping his fingers. Instantaneously, flames shot out of them and towards Zaronn.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

Harver has the gems now? God darn it, who do I help!? Solon ran forward and sliced at Zaronn's back with his sword.

Flying Chickens

Zarani watched the two for a moment, and silently crept behind Harver. "Alright..." He whispered to himself. "The gems..."

Dr.Hobo2

Zaronn dropped Harver and dodged the flames by quickly moving to the side and them putting his sword behind his back to block Solon's attack.

Max Headroom

Mira ran to Harver so he could be in range to use his grappling hook to pull him from his current location to Mira's.
[move][/move]

Light

Harver ran forward (and coincidentally, away from Zarani) and snapped again, firing more flames at Zaronn.

Dr.Hobo2

Zaronn started running backwards and dodging the flames by stepping far enough over to one side to avoid them. "Face it, we're equally matched with these gems. Let us settle this with an old fashion duel. No gems at all."

Light

Harver's flames turned the corner and continued to follow Zaronn. "You think I can trust you?"

Max Headroom

Damn! I missed! Mira pulled back and hoped the grappling hook would bore itself into Zaronn.
[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

"You're right. I suppose we'll just have to fight it out now." Zaronn continued to stay away from the flames but he went in for a hit at Harver. He swung his sword with an intense speed at Harver's neck.

Light

The sword hit Harver's neck at a breakneck speed. But it just stayed there. "Aren't you forgetting something?" He asked, smiling. He then took his sword and thrusted it at Zaronn.

Max Headroom

DAMMIT! Mira pulled his grappling hook back and threw it at the ceiling, as to get him up there. Once there, he used his knives to make his way above the fighters and dropped some explosives on Zaronn.
[move][/move]