News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

Jas simply growls and raises her twin blades, unable to hold back any more. A dangerous aura comes from them. "Death awaits," she whispers, her voice is no longer the same; it's pure evil...

'The last spell... I have to before...'

She twirls the swords, and an ominous dark glowing circles over everyone.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

"Dammit!" He said jumping back away from the stab. He's got the Scale gem now... He then did some backflips away from the bombs being dropped just for show. "If you get two of those gems then it's only fair that I get the other one." He said looking at the Crescent gem that was placed presumably by the thrid Dead Man. "But to do that..." He said looking over at Harver and running up to his face. "I'll need to kill you." Zaronn lifted his sword and swung at Harver but stopped when the glowing circles appeared.

Light

Harver looked up at the shadow-ish glow. Jas...
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Max Headroom

Mira dropped from the ceiling and tried the same technique from before on Zaronn, using his grappling hook to ensure that he has extra chances to attack him.

((brb walking dog))
[move][/move]

Light

((Which reminds me, whatever happened to Kai, Trin, Amy, and Hanzo??))

Flying Chickens

((...No one cares about Hanzo. But yeah, whattabout the other three?))

Dr.Hobo2

((I just don't think that they caught on...))

Zaronn blocked the attack from the hook and stared at Jas. What is that girl doing? He started to build up some sort of energy inside just in case of something really bad happening and got ready to use it in an instant.

Anarchy_Jas

"Feel my pain!" Jas swings sideways and the ground turns the same eerie color as the circles. Chains slam into the ground from above, and begin pulling something up from the ground; a destructive beast that resembles the skeleton of a bull. It drags Jas inside of it and roars after breaking the chains bounding its glowing claws. Not even a second goes by before it starts rapidly punching energy blasts at the remaining Dead Men. Then it roars ferociously as it's claws glow purple. More energy surrounds the enemies and gathers for a short period before it combusts.

((I tried to explain it right... I just changed it a bit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyBwCLG3Cyk))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Triforce_Luigi

((O_O I pity that enemy. Jeeze. Overkill much?))

"Wow," commented Venice. "Overkill, Jas?"

Light

((XD))

"Jas!!" Harver ran up to the beast, dodging the blasts it was sending.

Triforce_Luigi

"Harver!" called Venice. "You're gonna get yourself killed!"

Dr.Hobo2

((Wait, can anybody dodge the last attack from that attack since it surrounds the enemy...A.k.a. the Dead Men, a.k.a. Harver?))

Zaronn summonned a portal around him to protect him from most the attacks but the last one got him as the portal fadded away. The last attack left him with burns all over his body and his clothes badly burnt with the sleves and one pant leg completely burnt away. "Ugh!" He coughed up some blood. "Don't think you're done with me yet!"

Light

Harver, listen to Venice! The man speaks sense!! Harver continued to run towards the beast.
All this time, I've been worrying about myself, about what would happen to me after all this was over. But... it was really Jas who was in the most pain. I can't let the evil inside her take another step further!!

((Err... IDK, my BFF Jill? By the way, I've got to go. See you all tomorrow.))

Triforce_Luigi

"Just give up!" said Venice, glancing at Zaronn and rolling his eyes. He drew the sword he'd acquired previously and stabbed at Zaronn.

Dr.Hobo2

Zaronn jumped to the side and drew his second sword and started swinging at Venice with both blades with extreme speeds.