News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

Dr.Hobo2

Zaronn jumped out of the way of Kerow's attack before everything went pitch black. Gah!...I had everything going perfectly...until Harver...Damn him! He thought this as he grabbed the Cloud Gem in his hand and clutched it as hard as he could in a fist.

Light

Kerow continued to shoot spheres of darkness, and he shot some at Zarani as well. Unfortunately, one of the shots shattered the jar of dirt.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

Max Headroom

Mira hummed the last part of the Jar of Dirt Remix when the jar broke.
[move][/move]

Flying Chickens

Zarani looked down at the dirt everywhere. "Dammit, I was going to say there was a gem in there." He said, following with a short string of swears.

Anarchy_Jas

((The jar of dirt... X.x))

Jas finds another small container while she's down, and fills it with dirt. She throws it in the direction she can hear Zarani. "Hope it at least makes you feel better." Jas gets up and draws her blades again.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Flying Chickens

Zarani caught the container and frowned. "It's not a big jar..." He threw it straight at Zaronn's head, shooting it an inch away from his face so shards of glass went flying everywhere at his face.

Anarchy_Jas

"It's still a jar darnit!" Jas sighs, not seeing what Zarani did with the jar, only hearing the gunshot. "Remind me not to help you anymore..."

Max Headroom

"Well I guess everyone is ok then." Mira said, standing up and putting his things away.
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

Solon slashed at Zaronn's fist, determind to take the Cloud Gem from him while he was blinded by the glass shards.

Light

Kerow drew his own sword - a large blade - and rushed towards Zaronn, doing a diagonal swipe upwards.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas and Kei stand back to back with nothing stopping them from fighting now.

Max Headroom

"Are we still fighting?" Mira asked, with his hands on the handle of his blades.
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

A fireball shot out at Mira, seemingly out of nowhere.

"Unless you'd rather just lay down and die," came the voice of Mage Riolo, although he was nowhere to be found.