News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

((Did anyone answer you?))

Solon was furious by how Harver had made himself look superior, when in fact Solon knew he could take him on any day, any time, and win. It was in Solon's blood to steal, he didn't want people to think it was because he had no money. So, Solon walked by Harver's booth and slipped the extra money Harver gave him back into his pocket, unnoticed, while going to throw his food away.

Solon then realized he had forgotten all his weaponry back in the hotel, and was grateful nothing led to a fight. Though he still thought he could take Harver on. He's just an annoying school boy, Solon thought, heading back towards the hotel.

((@LS- I couldn't find your description so I couldn't remember what you were. Thanks, I'll edit that now.))

Fell

Ooc// No.

here, I'll just say I'm wandering the streets looking for you, then you see me, then we talk. Okay?

Spongebob does not approve

Dr.Hobo2

((It looks like I'll be able to be here for a while longer :D))

Lanbar and Tanbar stopped fighting only to realize that they were the only two outside right now. The only other person they could see was a person wandering the streets. ((F_W, that's you. ;)))

Light

Harver sighed, and walked out of the diner to catch up to Solon. He put his hand on his shoulder. "Hey, sorry about that. It's just that... I..." He paused for a moment. "I... don't want to die. Not this soon. I want to see the world!" He closed his eyes, pretending to be in different places. He reopened them, and saw how angry Solon was. "Will you forgive me?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

((Sure. You can pass me and Harver and then ask the question.))

"You... Don't want to die?" Solon asked, images of his dream flashing before his mind. He shook his head. "It isn't you. I've been in a bad mood lately ever since..." Solon got even angrier now then he was before. He was about to spill his dream, and that could never happen. He shoved Harver's hand off his shoulder and continued walking back to the hotel.

Anarchy_Jas

((Damnit had to eat dinner. What happened?))

Jas finishes what's left of her meal, and watches the others, drink in hand. "Hm. Someone's panties are up their ass today..."

((My char isn't oblivious, just hard to get. XP))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

((Suuuuuuure she's not oblivious. Anyway, Solon and Harver got into a fight, and the only people not at the diner are Solon, Harver, and Nimbus.))

Anarchy_Jas

((She's not! >.<))

When nobody seems to be paying attention, Jas slips outside. After making her way to a less crowded area, she sits against a tree.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

"Wait!" Harver exclaimed, following Solon once again. "Where are you going?"

Fell

Ic// Nimbus noticed Lanbar, and another person with him. He ran over to the ship, and said, "Hey, Lanbar, who's that?"

Spongebob does not approve

Triforce_Luigi

Venice exits the diner as well. He noticed everyone had dispersed throughout the crowd and went back to the hotel.

THEBIRD

Solon made it to the hotel. "I'm going here. I forgot my weapons inside..." Solon began trying to climb the hotel without his grappling hook. After a few attempts, he realized that wasn't going to work. "I need to get inside..." Solon thought for a moment, then left the hotel without saying another word, going into the forest area of the Land of Emit.

Dr.Hobo2

"This is my twin, Tanbar." Lanbar said. "And Tanbar, this is Nimbus."

"It's nice to meet you." Tanbar said to Nimbus.

((Should we get onto the ship soon >_>;))

Light

"Wait!" Harver repeated! "I wouldn't do that if I were you."

THEBIRD

((I need mah supplies D: And you should tell everyone that Tanbar is a sailor, I know I'd be happy to know that.))

"Why not?" asked Solon, continuing his pace as he entered the woods.