News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

((What the freezy!? Here he comes poppin up like somethin' out the crypt.))

Keisha holds her katana sideways, slightly above her head. "Magic," her blade glows slightly as she charges at Riolo. "BREAK!"

Jas remains where she is, pointing her right blade at Riolo. "Osmose!" She brings her sword back towards herself, along with streams of her enemy's energy.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Triforce_Luigi

"Why are villains always so cocky?" wondered Venice out loud, slashing at Kerow several times.

Light

Kerow blocked all of the attacks with his sword. His wound seemed to close a little. "I won't die!!"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

(( And I'm out. It's an all-nighter, so... *spontaneously combusts* ))

As all the attacks went at Mage Riolo at once, he disappeared from the spot. Thus missing all the attacks. He appeared by Kerow' s side. "What took you so long?" he growled. "You think I can babysit for that long? I hate kids!"
---
Hm... If what Mage Riolo said is true, then if we can kill Mage Riolo, Lord Kerow will just die with the collapse of the lair. Unless he can create a portal and get out before the place collapses... Solon thought.

Dr.Hobo2

Zaronn made the blade of evil dissappear as he saw Mage Riolo and Lord Kerow stand side by side. I suppose I'll let the others take care of those two. Zaronn took a few steps back and leaned against the wall of the dome and watched.

Max Headroom

"Ah!" Mira yelled in surprise. "How did we miss?! I thought at least the osmosis did something! Damn....." Mira's energy started to wain, as Mira started to feel the after effects of the drug.
[move][/move]

Light

"I almost died, there," Kerow said, swinging his sword at Venice. "I can't do everything!"

Triforce_Luigi

"Everything dies, Kerow," said Venice, blocking the attack. He pretended to slash at his legs, but then let it fly up to his neck.

Light

Kerow prepared to block the strike at his legs, but was surprised when it came at his neck. He dodged to the side, but the blade still nicked his neck. He retaliated with another swing of his darkness sword.

Triforce_Luigi

Venice dodged to the side and stabbed at Kerow several times in quick succession.

Light

All of the stabs hit Kerow, as he was unprepared for the sudden attack. He clutched at his chest, blood flowing down. "N-no!!" He fell to his knees, staring at his wounds.

Triforce_Luigi

"Maybe I should put him out of his misery," said Venice. With that he sent another swift slash at Kerow's neck to behead him.

Light

"I... can't die!!" Kerow exclaimed in pain. Venice's blade connected with Kerow's neck, and his head went flying into the pool of water. The rest of his body collapsed to the ground, dead.

Triforce_Luigi

"I really hope he's actually dead this time," said Venice, stabbing the body several more times, just to make sure.

Anarchy_Jas

((*Cue Sh0rTi's sadistic laughing*))

Jas watches blood go everywhere for a few moments before looking away.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."