News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

I'm not entirely sure what the hell 'Holy' is, but it must be my only other option, Solon thought. Maybe I don't have to face the light after all... Not yet, at least...
---
"With my power back, you shall all be destroyed!" MR cried out. He gave a chuckle before levitating once again. He turned onto his belly and began to spin around faster and faster with his sword out in front of him. Now he looked like a giant drill, his sword was the pointy part at the end. "Try and dodge this!" He suddenly drilled forward, crushing anything in his path.

Max Headroom

Mira, with a lot of effort and spare energy, rolled out of the path of the 'drill'.
[move][/move]

Triforce_Luigi

"That's a dumb attack," commented Venice, making sure he was out of MR's path.

THEBIRD

MR turned the drill before hitting the opposite wall and shot at Venice with augmented speed.

Flying Chickens

((Whoowhee. That's a poopload of posts... Summarize it, please.))

Triforce_Luigi

"I had to say something," muttered Venice, stepping out of MR's path.

Max Headroom

((Where did you leave off? I don't want to summarize too much)).

Dammit! I cannot move anymore. I must start my regeneration phase. but is it worth it? I don't want people to worry. Will people worry?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ughhhhhhh......." A man in white shirt fell to the floor with blood all over his shirt, as Mira stood there in the same position he was in when he stabbed the man. Mira heard some movement, then ran down some stairs nearby. Wooden, wheelchair-like machines came running after Mira, as he ran down the steps. He entered a room with large metal gears that could crush him, but  Mira jumped out the nearby window, down to the village below. He used his grappling hook halfway down, so he would not injure himself, then started walking along a path. The survivors ran from Mira. Mira lowered his head and walked out of the village.
[move][/move]

Wolfpika

((@LS I respect your arguement, but this character is for my beneficial use in this story, and my only path to get Hanz? with you guys. so back off, no offense.))

Hanz? stirred to find himself awake, on the deck.

"Why am I-"

"Your friends need you."

"Huh...wha-?" A white light engulfed him, and he was whizzing through space...and fell in the middle of a round floor.

Light

((When Kerow transported everyone, however, I meant everyone. That included Hanzo.))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

Light

Max Headroom

((It's like he disappeared at some point. I don't want to have to look back 10+ pages trying to find out what happened)).
[move][/move]

Light

((He never disappeared. He's just under the radar. He doesn't neccessarily have to do anything at the moment.))

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

((This is workin' my nerves. Do I HAVE to make another side story?))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."