News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

(( *wakes up* Wha? I'm awake, I'm awake... 5 more minutes please... But this really should end before my April break, I don't want to miss out on the end ;_; ))

Mage Riolo jumped onto the wall and hung there, trying to think of what to do next. Eh, I'll let them try it at me. Not like they'll win, why should I worry?

Light

Harver looked up at Mage Riolo. Damn! I still don't have that much power left... I don't want to waste the last of it yet...
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Max Headroom

No, I have no choice. I may die, yet we all might be dead anyway. Mira slipped into a state of consciousness which allow Mira to regenerate in a comparatively fast rate, but in exchange, Mira would appear to be dead. It would be very hard to tell whether or not he's really dead or not.
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

Keisha appears in the air next to Mage Riolo in her flames. She slices hard and fast to the side, directly at the middle of his back.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

Riolo had been paying more attention to Mira, who seemed to have just dropped dead for no reason at all. He appeared before him, unconciously missing Keisha's attack. He poked Mira, ready to give a final lethal stab if it turned out he was still alive.

Anarchy_Jas

'... Weirdo...' Keisha appears behind Mage Riolo, ready to brutally poke him with her katana.

Max Headroom

Mira stood still, without moving. No thought, extremely small breaths, extremely low heart rate, and pale skin (wherever skin could be seen). If he was to be cut, blood would flow out slowly.

((Mira cannot really do much, but he is trying to use a rapid regeneration technique. In exchange, this will last for about 9 posts, assuming that no one does anything that would actually kill him)).
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

(( ;_; ))

Mage Riolo stabbed at Mira, but because of Keisha suddenly appearing behind him he missed Mira's chest and instead drave into his shoulder, leaving a deep, nasty gash. Mage Riolo quickly gained composure, ready to attack either Mira or Keisha and finish them.

Max Headroom

((It's only for 7 posts at this point))

Mira bled very slowly.
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

"Feh," Keisha does a quick stab forward, going for the stomach.

Max Headroom

Mira's shoulder continued to bleed, but in a slower and slower pace.
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

Mage Riolo sidestepped it and aimed another quick slash at Mira. He was too intent on watching Keisha carefully to do an extremely damaging blow, but he managed to slice a deep cut into Mira's right wrist before getting ready for any more attacks from Keisha.

Max Headroom

Mira's skin repair itself, but a bruise was present, for the veins and arteries in the wrist were severed.
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

Mage Riolo sent another stab at Mira's chest. It made contact with his gut, gorging into the skin. "Mwahahaha!" screamed Mage Riolo, high off of the blood coming from Mira. "It will be written in blood about how you all tried to escape, but how ruthless Mage Riolo ripped apart every last one of you!"

Anarchy_Jas

"Oh shut up," Keisha sprints forwards and sends a succession of flaming swirls at Mage Riolo. She then disappears and reappears behind and above him, slashing and sending more of the demonic flames at him.