News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Headroom

((Mira's not to confident about the wound to his gut. Even if he is ok now, he cannot get too active, so he's doing this the lazy way)).
[move][/move]

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Sh0rTi on April 07, 2008, 07:06:30 PM
((What!? How was I supposed to know that the question "Is he in band?" would be deadly?))
((That's what screwed me over... Of course, it was Is she in band... And we were on a band trip.))

THEBIRD

Gah, my body! They're going to end up all killing me... Well, at least Zaronn will be gone as well... Solon thought, though he was hoping to live long enough to execute his own plan.
---
Mage Riolo sat on the top of Mt. Lus in Nimbuslus Land, regaining energy. His ears were almost completely torn off, though, leaving him deaf.

Anarchy_Jas

((Who tore off his ears? Mike Tyson? 0.0 Oh, and Jas tried using that Holy spell again, a while back, but nobody reacted. XP))

Jas sends a lightning spell at the shichipoopo, attempting to knock it off track. She starts casting more of the thunder at Zaronn.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

((That's right, Zaronn used a Mike Tyson summon and attacked M.R. >_>; ))

The blade was deflected but Zaronn reacted to the other thunder bolts by redirected it back at Jas.

Max Headroom

Well I effectively useless. Mira took a nap.
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

Venice and Mira are easy targets right now, speculated Solon. They're both napping, plus I think Mira might still be hurt from that previous gut slice Mage Riolo used on him...

Light

Harver prepared to deflect the first attack, but was confused when Zaronn teleported behind him. The slice hit his back, and blood began to pour out. Dammit!! I can't go on much longer like this...
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

Heh, you just keep thinking like that and I'll have all your friends killed. Zaronn smirked as he created two dark orbs and threw them at Mira and Venice.

Max Headroom

Mira rolled over for more comfort.
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

Shit... I forgot we shared a brain... Solon thought.
---
Mage Riolo stood up from the spot, semi-charged up. He was strong enough to fight, and teleported right behind Zaronn. He shot a dark orb the size of Zaronn/Solon's head right at his back.

Dr.Hobo2

Zaronn was hit with the full force of the attack and fell down. "Urk..." He pushed himself back up, even though he couldn't feel the pain of Solon's body, he knew that his body wouldn't b able to take another direct hit like that. "You...you don't know when to die!" Now the darkness that had formed his weapons started to circle around him and became a dark aura around him. "But this time I will make sure you're dead!" He then shot a blast of darkness at Mage Riolo.

THEBIRD

Mage Riolo teleported away from the shot, landing on the other side of Zaronn. He couldn't hear what he had said, but was smiling devilishly because he knew his attack hurt. "I'll make you pay for what you've done to me," he whispered, referring to his lost ears. "First things first... I shall gouge out your eyes!" His plan was not to kill Zaronn, but to get rid of every sense he owned. Like Helen Keller, but in a bloody mess of a way >.>;;.

Mage Riolo ran forward, taking out two small knifes, teleported a few milimeters from Zaronn's face and stabbed the knives at his eyes.

(( Whoo for epic tragedies that always involve gouging out eyeballs! ))

Dr.Hobo2

Zaronn leaned back with the dark aura giving him enhanced senses, reactions, and agility to nearly avoid the two knives. He then teleported behind M.R. and unleashed a flurry of punches with each punch sending out a blast of darkness to add range to his attacks.

THEBIRD

Mage Riolo fell forward and skid for a 20 feet. He almost went off the cliff and into the trecherous water below, but he grabbed the cliffside and pulled himself back up quickly. He sent another giant black orb at Zaronn, staying where he was.