<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Venice frowned. "Destroy the gems? Do we have to?"

Dr.Hobo2

"Hey, I'm fine with destroying the gems." Lanbar said. "Just as long as I get my rum!"

Anarchy_Jas

"Yes!" Jas and Keisha simultaneously yell. "We do!"

"I don't wanna go through this again, and I'm sure nobody else wants to either," Jas adds.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Max Headroom

"Yeah, sure, now is everyone ok?"
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

"No, I guess we don- Yes we have to!" Solon snapped, clutching his own gem even tighter. "Did you see what happened when the Dead Men took control of them? Bad things. History repeats itself. This same thing will happen again if we don't destry them."

Max Headroom

"Destroy your's last, just as a safety precaution."
[move][/move]

Triforce_Luigi

"Fine, fine," conceded Venice. He took out the Scalander Gem and tossed it. However, instead of going to Jas, the gem flew past her toward Zarani. After that, he ran, faster than ever with the Cloud Gem.

Anarchy_Jas

"Stupid little poop," Jas takes off, running after Venice. "Shoulda just intercourse in' killed you..." She's tired, angry, and simply isn't going to take any more bull as of now. Jas casts Haste on herself multiple times to boost her speed.

Triforce_Luigi

"Such vicious words, Jas," taunted Venice, continuing to run. He had every intention of giving Jas hell before he escaped.

Anarchy_Jas

If he escaped. Jas slashes her blades rapidly, casting multiple fire and lightning spells at the fleeing thief.

Triforce_Luigi

Venice managed to escape most of the attacks, but a thunderbolt clipped his shoulder, causing him to stumble to the ground momentarily. He recovered in seconds and dashed away, toward the nearest town.

Anarchy_Jas

Triforce_Luigi

Flying Chickens

Zarani grabbed the gem out of the air and sprinted the opposite direction of Venice. "Well done Venice. There shall be a promotion and wenches in this for you if we make it alive." He yelled back towards him.

Triforce_Luigi

When did I become Zarani's employee? Venice asked himself as he ran. Oh, right. Now I remember. But I'm good with the wenches part.