News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

"This is getting stupid!" Jas continues giving herself more speed, and eventually catches up to Venice.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

(( Looks like this won't end as early as I was hoping it would ...>.>... ))

Solon was too weak to chase after Zarani, but he cursed loudly in anger. "If I get near Zarani or Venice ever again, I'll intercourse ing kill them," Solon swore to himself, seething with anger. He limped over to Mira who he knew could heal him.

"Quick, could you heal me? My legs are weak, they feel like they're asleep from the fall into the water, I've got a deep cut in my shoulder and my right hand may be broken... But that's all I can see that's wrong with me as of right now. Could you fix it quick so I can go after the intercourse ers who stole the gems?" he asked Mira.

Max Headroom

"Sure, I'll see what I can do. I shall start with the easiest procedure." Mira rubbed his hands together and started using his hands and a lot of pressure to massage Solon's legs. "This should restore your legs." Mira said, as he transfered some extra energy to Solon's legs while massaging. "Do you legs feel any better?" Mira asked, as he continued to transfer his energy to Solon's legs while he continued to massage Solon's legs.

((I want to wait for a response before I make Mira continue with the other procedures)).
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

Solon did notice the strength returning in his legs, and he slowly walked around without much of a limp. "Wow, they do!" he exclaimed. "Thanks, what else can you do?"

Max Headroom

"That depends. Can you move the fingers in your right hand?" Mira asked, determining how he should handle Solon's right arm.
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

"I can move the fingers slightly, but I can't bend the wrist," Solon replied, moving his fingers a milimeter at a time. "The hit must have cracked bone."

Max Headroom

"As long as your fingers are ok, that's effectively all that matters." Mira said, as he took out his metal surface, used his energy to cut it to sufficient size, and took out a roll a cloth, waiting for a response.
[move][/move]

Triforce_Luigi

Venice glanced back at Jas and took out the Cloud Gem, using it to increase his speed more.

THEBIRD

"Are you going to heal my hand with that?" Solon asked, stretching his injured hand out toward Mira.

Max Headroom

"Yes. Can you fight without moving your wrist?" Mira said while putting the metal surface on the back side of the wrist. He then used the cloth to tie the metal surface onto the injured hand. Mira tied the cloth up tight enough to keep the metal surface in place and tight enough to keep the metacarpals in place, as to allow them to heal properly. He then transfered some energy to Solon's right hand, as to speed up the healing process. "You can't use your right wrist, but you should still be able to hold a weapon in your right hand. Also, you fingers should have increase mobility. Now how is your cut?"
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

"It'll be hard to fight without using my wrist," Solon replied. "But I guess I'll manage..." He inspected the cut on his shoulder. It was a deep gash going from the left side of his back up his left shoulder then down to his chest. It was deepest at the shoulder blade and made it hard to move without excessive pain.

"Bad," was Solon's analysis.

Max Headroom

Mira used some of his energy to numb Solon's injured shoulder. Then use took out the same metal wire as before and used it to sew up Solon's cut. He then used some of the cloth to clean Solon's wound. Then used some more cloth to wrap up Solon's injured shoulder. Mira finally used some energy to speed up the healing process and produce a strange feeling until everything is connected properly. "When that feeling goes away, you can remove the wrap around your shoulder. You hand, however, may end up healing long after we are done with this whole thing, but shorter than six weeks."
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

"Thanks," Solon replied, showing his gratitude. He rubbed his shoulder, not quite used to the tingling sensation he was feeling in it. As for his hand, he just hoped he'd be able to kick both Zarani's and Venice's asses with it. "Now to deal with them," he growled, dark fury in his eyes. It seemed that a small part of Zaronn would always reside in Solon's soul as the blood thirsty hunger it had always been. He took out his Crescent Gem and ran after Zarani.

Max Headroom

Mira nod his head as to answer Solon's thanks. "Anyone else?" Mira asked his allies.
[move][/move]

Flying Chickens

Zarani looked over his shoulder. "Ah, Solon! Glad to see you're feeling better." He said, sprinting away still.