News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

"Wait," Jas says. Then she continues walking. "And don't try to pickpocket, I'm in no mood to fight, and if I do there will be hell..."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

"Wait for what?" Solon sighed. "I spent enough time trying to get the gems away from me, now that I can control myself again, I'd like to have them back."

Light

Harver ran up next to Solon and Jas. "What the hell is happening?"

((Who has which gems?))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas walks until they're far away enough from Venice, then tosses one of the gems to Solon. "Venice thought he was the poop and tried to take the Cloud Gem..."

((Jas and Solon have the Cloud and one other one))

THEBIRD

(( Solon has the Cloud Gem and Crescent Gem, Jas has the Scalander Gem, and Zarani has the Scale Gem. I have no idea whose got the Time Gem... ))

"Thanks," Solon thanked, catching the gem. Then he turned to Harver and said, "Venice and Zarani ran off with two of our gems. We got the one from Venice back, but Zarani still has the Scale Gem."

Anarchy_Jas

"And he'd either give it back or face Kei being extra mad at him," Jas says, stretching her arms a bit.

Light

((Harver still have the Time Gem, I believe.))

"It seems like the only thing we have left to do is gather up all the gems and use their powers to destroy them," Harver advised.

Anarchy_Jas

"Thing is," Jas looks at the gem in her hand. "Can we destroy them?"

Light

Harver turned to Solon. "Isn't there a myth that says if we gather up all of the gems, we'll be granted a wish by the gods?"

Anarchy_Jas

Jas looks back at the two, listening.

THEBIRD

"Yes," Solon replied, nodding his head slowly as he thought. "With the Scalander Gem in the middle, and the others in a circle around it."

Light

"Then we don't really have to take the gems back," Harver whispered to Solon and Jas, so that no one else could hear. "All we have to do is get the person with the Scalander Gem in between the people with the other gems. That, or we could do it the hard way and take the gems by force."

Max Headroom

Mira's ears twitched, but he did not interpret the sound properly because Harver was too quite.
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

Solon nodded along, thinking that would be the easiest way. "Alright," he whispered back, "then Jas should give me the other gems, besides the Scalander Gem, and we'll get Zarani to circle around her with us. But, maybe we should include some of the others in on this, with more people carrying gems, it would be harder for them to be stolen. Or at least have some people who are pretending to carry gems, so if anyone tries something, there's a greater chance that they will pick someone without a gem."

Anarchy_Jas

"That should work too," Jas says nodding. She then looks at her hands to see that they're still clawed, and runs her tongue over her canine teeth only to find that they're still fanged. 'Guess that curse got so far, and so bad that I'm stuck with some of these features... At least I know it won't hurt anything.'