News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

"He's the pale guy with black hair and tattered tan clothing," whispered Solon, pointing slightly at Venice.

Light

He walked over to the designated person. "You heard your captain. Retrieve the flag." Harver was short on temper. He didn't want his new boss to die so quickly. He returned to Solon. "Let me help you clean up that paint."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

Solon suddenly had a flashback of when he was the boss of his own Theiving clan. He hadn't been called a boss by anyone since then. He shook his head, spurring the memories away.

"Fine," Solon grunted. "Just give me a wet towel and I'll wipe the blood..."

Light

Harver led Solon inside the ship, and he found a towel and a sink. He put a bit of warm water onto the towel, and gave it to Solon. He examined the cut and breathed a sigh of relief. "It seems you're a fast healer... the bleeding has stopped, and the cut is already starting to receed. However, we can't let it get infected... there has to be disinfectant somewhere around here."

Harver began to look around for something he could use to protect the cut.

THEBIRD

"There's a first aid kit in the other ship," Solon replied. "I'll go get it." Solon began walking out the door, hoping he could get some action before they took off.

Light

Harver hurried after Solon. "I wouldn't advise that. We can't risk getting your cut worsened. Besides, Solon, Venice is going to the other ship. You could ask him to do so." It was only then that Harver realized his mistake. He acted quickly. "You should go get some rest."

THEBIRD

Solon sighed. He hated being forced to stay inside. It was when he he was forced to stay put that he wanted to go out and do something. Right now, banging his head on the side of the building and crashing through that door had been his most fun. Then Solon remembered what Harver had said. He pulled Harver into a seperare room.

"Okay, fine, I'll stay here. But, I want to know about this gang that's been following us."

Light

"In due time." Harver said, shifting uncomfortably. "Now, I'll go tell Venice to get the disinfectant, and when I come back, I'll tell you everything I know. Even though it's not much."

Light

Harver exited the room and went to Venice. "When you retrieve the flag, is it alright if you also pick up the First Aid kit there? If someone ends up hurt or ill, we'll need it."

OOC// Now we just have to wait for Tri to get on.

Fell

Nimbus went on the ship and sat down, waiting for the others to get on board.

Ooc// Thanks BoA. :)

Spongebob does not approve

Light

Harver returned to the room to find Solon. "Follow me." He said. He walked to the Men's Quarters of the ship. He sat down on one of the beds. "So, you want to know about the group that's following you?"

THEBIRD

"Yeah," Solon replied. "I want to know who they are, where they're from, what they want, and how you knew about them. Everything."

Anarchy_Jas

Jas stares at herself in a mirror for a few minutes before clipping her hair back. She leaves the mask at her side, not finding it necessary to wear it at the moment.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

"Ok." Harver said, standing up. "I'll tell you all I know about this group - or, more widely known as, the Dead Men. Have you heard of them?"

THEBIRD

((I'm liking it so far :P))

Solon shook his head, but he had a creeping sensation that he might of known them more then he understood...