News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

((For me, it's ALREADY Summer. =D ))

Harver ran up to Jas. "Do we really need to kill him? All we really need is the gem."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

((Dun rub your summerness in my face. I still have four days this week and finals. X.x))

"I wasn't gonna kill him," Jas says, still sending flames after Zarani. "I was just gonna give 'em a few third degree burns and a wedgie..."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

"Don't make the whole building unnaccessible to us!" Solon yelled as he watched Jas' flames rush through the building. "We're just here to make peace, not destroy land."

Light

((Wait, I just remembered... weren't all the buildings in this part of the Land of Emit destroyed? -_-;; ))

Anarchy_Jas

((Let's just say we're in a building that was gonna crumble with or without Jas' flames. xP))

Flying Chickens

Zarani continued sprinting up the stairs, and then quickly glanced behind him to see the oncoming fireballs. "Oh bugga." He said quickly as he ran, stepping onto a stair which crumbled, causing him to fall through. He landed on his feet on the ground, slightly shaken, and looked around. "...That way!" He said running through the ground level and out the door.

Light

"Not so fast!" Harver shouted at Zarani. "Time!" Time instantly froze, and Harver ran up to Zarani, and snatched the gem from him. He began to run back to Jas and Solon, but he felt his heart thud extremely loud. Not good!! He began to cough up blood, and time resumed without his consent. He quickly tossed the gem to Jas, and then collapsed.

Anarchy_Jas

"Huh?!" Jas catches the gem, then kneels down by Harver. "Damn, you just gotta get yourself into some poop!" She starts to lift him up, looking to give the gem to Solon.

Flying Chickens

Zarani jumped quickly, being caught off guard, and grasped for the gem in mid air, punching it away. He drew his pistol and then pressed it against Harver's head. "The gem." He said, nodding his head towards it. "Or Harver." He said coldly.

Flying Chickens

((God damMIT... No posty when I posting...))

Anarchy_Jas

((How about YOU go back and edit. =P))

Jas glares at Zarani, then casts a lightning spell, striking the pistol with a bolt to knock it away from Harver's head. Just as quickly, one of her blades are drawn, now pointing at the pirate's throat.

Light

Damn... gotta... move! Harver's body remained motionless, though he could tell what was going on. Come... on!!

Flying Chickens

Zarani held his hands up in a surrender sort of way then backflipped kicking the sword away. He stood for half a second afterwards. "Whoa, alcohol." He said quickly, shaking his head. He jumped to the side and drew his cutlass, picking up the gem and pocketing it. He held the cutlass ready to fight. "Move?" He said.

THEBIRD

Solon drew his sword and glanced over at Harver. "You okay?" he asked him, his eyes once again on Zarani.

Light

"He has the gem," Harver said, struggling to get the words out to Solon. "We're all in one place. Now destroy it."