News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar and Tanbar were running around the ship preparing everything for their voyage.

"I'm so excited to be sailing again." Tanbar said happily.

"Well...I just hope we don't meet...'him' again." Lanbar said with a sigh.

"I wonder what 'his' problem was." Tanbar said.

Triforce_Luigi

Venice rolled his eyes and went to the other ship. When no one was looking, he climbed the mast and retrieved the flag. Then he went inside and retrieved the first-aid kit.

That was easy, he thought as he walked back to the ship. He had checked to make sure no one had followed him as he got on and gave Harver the items.

Light

Harver thanked Venice as he motioned for him to leave the room.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

Solon sighed as he saw the first aid kit. "Give the sails to Lanbar and Tanbar so they can put it on the mast. I'll treat my own wounds. Then tell me more about these... Dead Men people," Solon instructed.

Fell

Nimbus walked over to Tanbar. "Anything I can do to help?"

Spongebob does not approve

Dr.Hobo2

"Um..." Tanbar started to think. "How about you help Lanbar put up the mast."

"Me? Why can't I do it?" Lanbar said.

"Because I still have things to do at the wheel." He said sticking out his tounge at Lanbar.

"Fine!" Lanbar said walking toward the mast.

Fell

Nimbus went to help assist Lanbar at his task.

Light

Harver made sure that Venice was out of earshot before he continued. "I thought you hadn't heard of them. They are supposed to be a group of people who are trying to do things for a greater good. However, when I heard about a jewel of mass power trying to be stolen, I could not help but think that it was the Dead Men.

"You see, they say they need a large amount of power in order to end things like world hunger and global warming. However, when I heard about a peculiar item being stolen for its properties, I had lost all trust in them. Though their actual motives are still unclear, they must be up to no good, for why would they lie otherwise?

"Am I going too fast?" Harver stopped for a moment to let Solon catch up on everything.

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar grabbed the rope still mumbling unaudible swears and started pulling it, making the mast move up.

20fan

Kai was busily trying to think of more ways to insult Harver.

THEBIRD

"Hm... So, you think they stole it? Then, why would they be following us? If I were them I would have left the scene of the crime," commented Solon, thinking.

Fell

Nimbus started raising the other sails.

Light

"Sorry, but for that, I don't have much of a clue." Harver sighed. "Did you have any thing to do with the jewel?"

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar tied the rope so the mast will stay up. "Alright, we're ready to sail Tanbar!"

"Okay then." Tanbar said turning the wheel as the ship left the dock.

Light