News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Venice left Jas and Kai to their spar and ran after the others.

Fell

Nimbus went to join the infiltration team.

Spongebob does not approve

THEBIRD

Solon used his grappling hook to scale a building, and then reached its roof. He looked out, trying to find the castle. He looked at the group following, and saw Nimbus.

"Nimbus, lead me to the castle, please," Solon directed, his mind set.

Fell

"Okay follow me." he went north towards the other side of the island.

Dr.Hobo2

"Well, I suppose it'd be logical to go in the opposite direction if we want to create a really good distraction." Lanbar said walking the other way with Tanbar following.

THEBIRD

Solon followed Nimbus, seeing him, but not really seeing him. He felt like a robot, being controlled by some emotion that had been eating away at him all his life. He watched Nimbus go north, his eyes cold and harsh, memories of his childhood dancing through his head.

Fell

He stopped to make sure everyone was following, then he continued.

Anarchy_Jas

((siv distracted by nieces))

Jas sees the others leaving. "Damnit... Once again, our spar is delayed..." She runs after them, headed for the castle in search of her jewel.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

Solon finally saw the castle up ahead. He began walking along it, trying to decide the best way to get inside. As long as Nimbus was with them, they would not be questioned for now, at least, that was the plan. Still, Solon needed a plan in case they could not get inside.

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar and Tanbar walked into a nearby bar.

"Give us the strongest drink you have." They both said in unison.

"Alright, if you guys say so." The bartender said giving them two tall glasses of what seemed to be beer.

"Well, you ready to create the distraction of your life?" Lanbar said.

"You know it." Tanbar said as they gave a toast, clanking the two glasses together. Then they proceeded to drink it all down.

Joeofmars

"Har har har. " A loud pirate laugh echoed through the hallway. " Why did 'e 'apture this goy agai'? He's a crazy skinny la', couldn't be more then a teena'er! "

Boogie was sitting in a cell, knocked out. His arms wraped around a chair.

" Sir." The crew mate hesitated for a while, " He... uh, ate everything in out kitchen and killed three of our crew mates. "

For eating over half of their kitchen, Boogie was a skinny, small lad.

" Whaaaaa' ? " The large, smelly captain stopped laughing. " Well, you like ta eat do yeh? Well, I have sun-tin for ya. " A smile formed on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boogie awoke untied. In front of him was a large plate of a unknown meat. The captain was sitting next to him, with an equally large plate of the meat.

" If ya can finish that plate of meat before me, I'll let ya go!" The large pirate spat, then paused waiting for a response. He looked over at Boogie, then at his plate of food. It was bare. " Why you li-" He was interrupted with a sword through his heart. Boogie quickly got up, and killed the rest of the pirates with quickness and grace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doo doo. Doo do do do doo.

The whistles came from the front of the ship. Boogie was steering the boat, almost to Scalus.

THEBIRD

Solon heard a whistling noise in the distance. He looked over the horizon and saw a ship headed towards Scalus.

"Hm... That boat might work well as another distraction," Solon thought out loud.

Light

Harver caught up, and looked towards Solon. He immediately frowned. "What's wrong?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

"That boat might make a good distraction..." Solon repeated. "But, I still need to find a good entrance into this castle."

Light

"Hmm..." Harver quickly scanned the large fortress. "It seems heavily guarded. I can't seem to find a dece- aha! There." He pointed to a small crack in the fortress. "If I'm correct, that crack can easily be made into a hole with a well-aimed punch or sword strike, and we can proceed through there. Where it will lead, I don't know. But it seems to be our only choice. What do you think, captain?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.