Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

20fan

Kai stood on the ship "Where is everyone? there should have been here by now'

Triforce_Luigi

Anarchy_Jas

"I can pay attention to the facts," Jas says growling. "But I'm not gonna kill Solon!"
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Triforce_Luigi

"We may not have a choice," said Venice quietly.

THEBIRD

Solon snapped his eyes open when he heard that part of the conversation. He looked up to see Jas, and quickly jumped away from here.

"K-Kill me?" Solon stuttered. He quickly collapsed back down, and realized he couldn't feel one of his legs. Crap, I might die here...

Anarchy_Jas

"But it can be anyone else that comes along," Jas shakes her head. "Facts don't always tell the truth!"

Triforce_Luigi

"No. Facts tell nothing but truth."

Anarchy_Jas

"No..." That's all Jas says. She refuses to kill a friend just because some mysterious voice tells her to.

THEBIRD

Solon looked over his shoulder, to see what everyone else was looking at. All he saw was darkness.

"I must still be dreaming," Solon panted. "But the pain sure as hell is real."

"This boy speaks logically. Just remember if you do not kill him you will forever wish you had." the voice said instead, frusteration seething within every word.

Solon just glared at Venice. "Take your best shot," he growled.

20fan

Thats it" He ran off the ship and headed towards a mountain to see if he could find them from up there.

Triforce_Luigi

"I am not killing you. Just because I said it would be logical does not mean I would do it."

THEBIRD

Solon relaxed a bit. But he continued to scoot away from Jas, Venice, and Harver until he was sitting against the opposite wall. What the hell am I suppoesd to do now? Solon thought.

"You're not going to kill him!? But he's the last-" ,the voice paused, "answer to your problems!"

"What the hell did I do to you?" Solon whispered, looking down at the ground.

Light

Harver was confused, and tugged at his head. What the hell is going on?! He looked to Solon. He examined him, up and down. No. He wouldn't lie to us. It's not him. But Venice doesn't admit to it either... who could it be?!
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

20fan

Kai looked down at the tip of the mountain, there was a crack like it had opened up.
Kai quickly cut a circle and began falling.

Light

Harver noticed Kai coming down. Great. More headaches.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.