News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

"Fine. Solon will die today, mark my words. I can't have any more of his kind running about," the voice decided.

"My kind? What, human?" Solon asked.

"You may be one of the more stupid ones, but it doesn't make a difference. I vowed to make sure all three of you died."

Light

"And yet, there are four of us down here." Harver stated. "By three - may I ask? - what do you mean?" Harver was interested.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

20fan

'Now c'mon we are getting the hell out of here" He began cutting a ladder in the side of the mountain

THEBIRD

"The other two died 12 years ago. The last one was failed to be killed," replied the voice. "You may go, but you must leave behind Solon."

Light

"Although I just met him..." Harver said, convicted, "...I see no evil in him. I only see good. I will not betray my friend." He walked over to stand with Solon.

20fan

"How about we take Solon and you rot here, Shit for brains"

THEBIRD

"No, wait..." Solon whispered. "I was four years old, twelve years ago."

"Connecting the dots?" amused the voice. "Does it make you want to stay and fight?"

Solon wasn't sure what to say. Rage was bubbling inside of him.

Light

Harver could tell that Solon was getting tense. "Calm down, we'll think of something..." I hope.

Triforce_Luigi

Venice went to Solon's side as well. "He might still be useful."

20fan

"Solon, Don't let it tempt you, Your revenge may cost you your live and ours"

THEBIRD

"I'm staying here and fighting," Solon replied calmly, though his fists were clenched and shaking. "You guys go back up."

20fan

"No, your Coming' Kai grabbed Solon.

Light

"I said it once, and I'll say it again," Harver felt like he was writing something in permanent marker as he said the following, "I won't abandon you."

Anarchy_Jas

((Damnit! NOW what happened!? >.<))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

((Nothing really, they're trying to get out of there, Kai came along, and Solon just realized who the person was))

Solon pushed Kai off of him. "This guy is going to die for what he did. I've been waiting a long time for this!" Solon yelled, trying to find where the voice came from.