News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar and Lanbar were sitting at the bar that Boogie was in but they hadn't noticed him walking in. "You know...I'm starting to get the feeling that Zaroff is going to come here sooner or later." Tanbar started.

"But how would he do that?" Lanbar said.

"Well, apparantly, he's become the leader or Scalus's army so I'm pretty sure he has means of transportation." Tanbar said.

"I suppose you're right. And if that stone that gave him those powers but it wasn't the stone that we thought had the powers...then what was that stone?" Lanbar said. "Could it be possible that there is more than one of those stones?"

"I...I think so, because I remember about a story our mom told us when we were young." Tanbar said.

"Yeah! You're right. And maybe if we remember this story, we could fond out more about those stones!" Lanbar said excitedly. "Now how did the story go?"

THEBIRD

Two more shadows flew at Solon. One of them cut into his left shoulder, the other one Solon managed to swipe away.

"He can continue to create these shadows till we're dead. I may have been waiting for this moment for a while, but I can wait longer if it means saving us all!" Solon yelled to the rest of them.

20fan

"To THE LADDER, CMON GUYS" Kai flew at the ladder he cut in the mountain and began climbing.

Light

Harver checked his options, and only one seemed smart. "Sorry Solon." Harver took out the Gem of Emit and felt its power go into him. "But it's not about revenge anymore. It's about staying alive." Power of Emit, flow unto me! He felt a huge wave of energy burst from him and the gem, and felt the presence of all the shadows disappear.

Harver knew his mouth was bleeding again, but it was a small price for what had just happened.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

"What the hell just happened?" Solon asked, as the flash ended. "Did... Did those things die?"

Light

"Appears so." Harver sheathed his sword. "Unfortunately, whoever created them ran away. Coward." He looked down at the gem in his hand. Such power...

20fan

"Cmon climb up the ladder" Kai said looking down through the hole " We need to get to the ship"

THEBIRD

"I don't even think he was down here. The way his voice echoed... I think he may have been using a microphone or something from outside the mountain," replied Solon.

((gotta go, I haven't eaten anything yet today, and I'm starvin D:))

Light

"Hmm... in due time." He then realized that it was getting dark, and he hadn't eaten since the diner awhile back. "I think we should get some dinner, go back to the ship, get some rest, and then formulate a plan. Sound good?" He began to climb the ladder, listening for a response.

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

THEBIRD

((Nothing really happened outside of the mountain. No one died either, our group barely escaped.))

Solon agreed, he got up and began limping over to the ladder.

"Might as well," Solon sighed.

20fan

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar and Tanbar had finished their meal and were walking out of the place when they heard a loud thud from behind them.

"Hello...It's me again." Said a familiar voice.

They both turned around with their legs shaking. "Zaroff...Y-y-you're still alive." Lanbar said looking up to an even stronger Zaroff. He no longer wore his armor but instead, it was just the clothes off his back. "Fancy meeting you here. Speaking of that, why are you here?"

"I've got the highest of orders from the king. He wants me, the great Zaroff, to gather the five legendary jewels. He's already given me the Scale Gem which gave me this great power. Once I get the other four gems, I can become invincable and Scalus shall conquer the world! Ha ha ha!" He said loudly but saw that Lanbar and Tanbar were already gone. "Hey...where'd they go?"

"Whew, now I REALLY don't want to fight him!" Lanbar said running with Tanbar at his side.

"We need to tell the others about this!" Tanbar said.

20fan

"Cmon Granpa Solon, you need your medication" Kai joked, he then saw Tanbar and Lanbar running from the bar "they must be drunk"he thought.

THEBIRD

"Ha, ha," Solon grunted, limping alongside him. "They look like they've seen a ghost."