News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

20fan

Kai Put down his foot and used his sword  to stop Solon's Blade from coming further and  KIcked for the head

THEBIRD

Solon grabbed Kai's foot with his free hand, pushing him back.

20fan

Kai spun in circles, he stuck out his sword making it dangerous to attack him.

THEBIRD

Solon stepped back, took out his grappling hook, and threw it at Kai, hoping to stop him from spinning in circles.

20fan

The hook grabbed the sword, Kai stopped and was dizzy.

THEBIRD

Solon pulled back on the grappling hook, brining the sword with him. Then, Solon threw Kai's sword back at his feet.

"Looks as if we are evenly matched."

20fan

"Not quite" He picked up his sword , jumped high and stabbed in front of Solon .

Anarchy_Jas

Jas had dozed off for a bit, but she's snapped back to reality by the sounds of metals clashing against eachother. 'What is that friggin' clinging noise!? Her eyes open about half way, and she can just barely see Solon and Kai fighting. 'Those two... "Hmmh," she sits up and watches.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

20fan

"Now you see you would if just died if this wasn't practise, Let's go again and remeber never give your oppoent back his sword"

THEBIRD

Solon stood wide eyed, thinking about that shot. That could have killed him... Kai was right, he needed to show less mercy to his opponents. Gripping his sword tighter, Solon slashed hard and fast at Kai's head.

20fan

Kai parried  "some ones learning' He slashed at Solons chest.

THEBIRD

Solon jumped back and did a jab at Kai's chest.

"Yeah well, I'm a fast learner."

20fan

Kai Blocked "Stop, I will now teach the girl"

Anarchy_Jas

Knowing that she's probably the only girl around, Jas says. "Hold on, what? How'd I get into this all of a sudden?" She asks, unsure of what was going on since she just woke up.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

20fan

"I'm teaching you all how to use your swords better,your next"