News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar put his hand on the ground and pushed himself up. "Woah...that was one crazy trip." He said suddenly sober. He looked over at the table where he placed the rum. Oh whoops. It looks like I've been drinking. "Um...tell me something, guys...Have I been drinking lately?"

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on December 16, 2007, 08:33:19 PM
Lanbar put his hand on the ground and pushed himself up. "Woah...that was one crazy trip." He said suddenly sober. He looked over at the table where he placed the rum. Oh whoops. It looks like I've been drinking. "Um...tell me something, guys...Have I been drinking lately?"

"Umm... A bit?"

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 16, 2007, 08:40:33 PM
Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on December 16, 2007, 08:33:19 PM

"Umm... A bit?"

"A bit!?" Jas sits up more. "He was drinkin' that stuff like it was water!"
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh...sorry then for anything that I did then." He said looking toward the ground shyly. "I'm sort of an...alcoholic...But enough about that, I haven't introduced myself properly. I'm Lanbar."

Triforce_Luigi

Anarchy_Jas

Jas sighs. "Just kinda jumpy I guess... But like he said, the name's Jas."

Dr.Hobo2

"Alright the- Hey! Wait a minute." He said all the sudden. "What are you doing on this ship? I don't remember seeing you on the trip here."

Anarchy_Jas

"I..." Jas pauses a bit. "No need to start goin' crazy..."

((g2g))

20fan

Kai had followed up until this point, He began to laugh because they didn't notice him yet.

THEBIRD

"You were probably drunk," growled Solon, still searching through the First Aid Kit. He had begun to wash the wound on Jas's leg, when he heard someone laughing somewhere else in the cellar. "Are there any lights in here? I think we have an uninvited guest."

20fan

Who Says I was uninvited, Anyway I'm Kai and I'm not like other people from Scalus"

THEBIRD

Solon sighed. Him again?

"You aren't like the others? Scalus is filled with military strict soldiers who wish to bring Crescent Island down because of our rich trade ports. They are killers. The whole lot of you!" roared Solon. But, he knew he was letting his feelings of one certain group from Scalus corrupt his mind. Secretly, he had always wanted to stop the constant fighting of the lands. But how? Giving this Scalander a chance could help repair broken bonds... Solon reasoned to himself.

"Can you prove you aren't like the others?"

20fan

"You question my personality? You all need better weapons and I'm a black smith and expert swords man you name the sword and I'll make it"

THEBIRD

Solon turned the offer over in his mind. He would need as much weaponary as possible for when he could make the trek back to Scalus to avenge his parents... Jas would need to get back so she could find that jewel of hers. There was some yelling on the deck, and the ship began to move. Solon wondered if Scalus took Crescent Island's peace offering. They've been enemie's for years, so Solon doubted it.

"I want to try to bring peace back to Vulcum. Befriending a Scalander can not damage that hope."

20fan

"alright, I can relate to that dream, unfortunately it will not happen without elimnateing those who stand in our way"