Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

"If swinging at Solon doesn't count as bad," Jas starts. "Then no."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh...Well then I suppose I owe you an apology." He said to Solon.

THEBIRD

"Hey, I think trying to attack me in anyway is bad," Solon joked. "No problem, Lanbar." Then, Solon yawned.

"It's even later then it should be, because of the time zones," commented Solon, looking at the black skies. "Plus, I'm tired." Solon stretched and yawned again. Solon didn't want to admit that he got sea sick on the boat, so he wanted to get them to find a hotel without admitting that. "Should we find a hotel or something around here? Hey, do you know where we can find somewhere to sleep," he asked Haver.

Dr.Hobo2

"Alright then." He said. "You sure you don't want to stay on the ship? I'm sure that the captian is somewhere else right now." He said.

(( I have to go now, bye.))

Anarchy_Jas

((Bye Hobo))

"Sneaking on the ship is probably not worth the trouble," Jas says. "But thanks." If she had to, she'd pay for her own rooming.

THEBIRD

Solon thought of the rocking boat, and shook his head. "Nah, I'd like to explore this land and see what it is like to sleep under the Emit stars." Solon looked into the distance and saw a building called 'The Time Zone Inn'. "I guess we could check in there," he nodded towards the hotel. "Er, I guess we should get seperate room," Solon said, ackwardly, wondering if he would have enough money to pay for one. That'd be embarrassing if I didn't... He thought, headed towards the classy hotel.

((I've gotta go, too. See y'all later))

Anarchy_Jas

"Yeah, don't exactly need people jumping to conclusions," Jas steps inside the hotel, not caring what others think of her.

((All alone. Bye. X.x))

Light

"Wait!" Harver called out, chasing the group. "What do you mean about a war? Everything seems peaceful here."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

"Harver... Do you live under a rock?"

Light

((Excuse me, but how do you know his name? Please edit your post. I haven't given my name out yet.))

"Sorry, but just because I'm an advanced scholar doesn't mean I know everything about the world, thank you very much." Harver sighed. "I've heard nothing about a war... Perhaps it's because I'm always stuck in my room..."

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc/ Oh. Sorry. I am afraid the modify button is missing when I post from a cell phone, but I will edit at the earliest opportunity.

Light

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 17, 2007, 10:08:15 PM
Ooc/ Oh. Sorry. I am afraid the modify button is missing when I post from a cell phone, but I will edit at the earliest opportunity.
((Thanks. He'll introduce himself later on. It's in his character to be oblivious to his surroundings. xD))

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc/ Ah. That could account for much. But it is an excellent personality for a scholar.

20fan

Kai waited for the group's decision although he was'nt very patient

Fell

Ic// Nimbus fell asleep. The constant rocking made him tired.

Spongebob does not approve