News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

"Hey! Drunk? I'm not drunk...NOW!...And put me down! I want a drink." He said flailing around.

THEBIRD

Solon turned around to see Kai lifting Lanbar in the air. "Kai, put Lanbar down!" He rushed over, trying to pry the two apart.

20fan

I'm not a  maniac" he said still holding Lanbar in the air. with his free hand he smacked solon away

Fell

"Yeah uh huh sure.." He said as he walked in. A very strange scene greeted his eyes.

Spongebob does not approve

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar threw a punch at Kai's face as to catch him off guard and make him let go.

((Don't you think you're sort of overpowering just a little bit. ::)))

20fan

((My character is strong but only when he's angry like right now))
Kai saw the punch coming and caught it, and twisted Lanbar's arm

Fell

He laughed as lanbar punched Kai.

Ooc//  My grandma's poodle is named Kai. :P

THEBIRD

((Heh, the toughest character of the bunch is named after a poodle!))

Solon took out his sword. "Two can play at this game," he grumbled, slashing at Kai's feet, hoping he would lose footing.

Dr.Hobo2

"Owowowowowwow! Let go! That hurts!" He said trying to get Kai's grip off his hand.

20fan

It was Solon's sword that caused Kai to fall, Lanbar fell to ground and Kai was out cold.

Fell

Nimbus was cracking up. It was funny for some reason.

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc/ So basically, everyone is being an idiot.
Ic/ Venice walked out of his room and paused at the rather strange sight that greeted him.

20fan

The laughing   caused Kai to rise up again and he was angry at Nimbus.
He Began to choke nimbus.

THEBIRD

"Lanbar, you take that side, I'll take this side. Strike a hard blow to his head when I say 'Now."

Solon got the hilt of his sword ready, knowing that hitting people on the head with it could knock them out for a long enough time.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: 20fan on December 18, 2007, 05:08:54 PM
It was Solon's sword that caused Kai to fall, Lanbar fell to ground and Kai was out cold.
When Lanbar fell, he landed on top of Kai. "Well, I guess you were right about saying that I'd fall on him, Solon." He said getting up and gave off a slight chuckle. He then saw Kai choking Nimus and did what Solon said.