News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

OOC// I forgot to mention, Harver loves to flirt.

IC// Harver stood up and walked over to Jas. "And who is this lovely diamond I see?" He said, smiling. "My name is Harver, and I do believe I saw you a while ago with these people."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Fell

Ic// Nimbus left the hotel and went to look for the others. He found them. "What are you doing? And who's that?"

Spongebob does not approve

Anarchy_Jas

((Why is it that when I'm somewhere, everyone else is elsewhere? XD))

Jas is inside, looking for somewhere to sit when she hears Harver. She turns around. "Yeah, you did see me with them. Why?"
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

((I g2g bbl dinner...and possibly a trumpet/choir rehearsal))

THEBIRD

((That's three of the guys whose gone for Jas XD. Guess that's what happens when it's one girl in a group of guys.))

Solon ordered a hamburger from the diner, using money he pickpocketed from Harver when he passed by. Well, he said he was going to pay, Solon thought with a grin. With his hamburger, and some extra money courtesy of Harver in his pockets, he walked over to the group and slipped Harver's wallet back in his pocket.

((See yah, Hobo))

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 20, 2007, 06:09:04 PM
((That's three of the guys whose gone for Jas XD. Guess that's what happens when it's one girl in a group of guys.))

Solon ordered a hamburger from the diner, using money he pickpocketed from Harver when he passed by. Well, he said he was going to pay, Solon thought with a grin. With his hamburger, and some extra money courtesy of Harver in his pockets, he walked over to the group and slipped Harver's wallet back in his pocket.

((See yah, Hobo))

((3? Who? Haven't kept track.))

Fell

Ooc// I went to look for Solon. I found him, And I asked him question.  ;D

THEBIRD

((Harver, Venice, and Kai.

F_W, you did? What did you ask me?))

Light

OOC// lol

IC// "No reason!" He said, still smiling. "I just want to make sure I know everyone in your group."  Gosh, she's pretty... "There's you, umm..." He held out his fingers, trying to remember them, when he realized something. "Hey, I don't even know any of your name's-!" He turned around when his wallet fell out of his pocket.

He bent and picked it up when he realized that there was something wrong. He examined the wallet carefully. Hmm... sweat and grease marks? And I haven't touched it at all today save for the morning... He turned to Solon, noticing that he had food in his hands. He walked over.

OOC// Uh-oh. Things are not going to be pretty.

Triforce_Luigi

IC// Venice watched all the proceedings with mild interest.

THEBIRD

Solon noticed Harver was trying to flirt with Jas. And she seemed oblivious to the whole thing. Solon smiled to himself, finding that fact a bit funny. Then he noticed Harver drop his wallet and walk over to him. Solon kept a straight face, but knew what Harver was walking towards him for.

Fell

Triforce_Luigi

Venice noticed Harver approaching Solon and a smirk came to his lips as he realized what had happened.

Light

Harver opened up his wallet, and examined the contents inside. "Everything seems to be in order... you've only stolen a small amount of money from me." He took out a few more (insert currency here) and placed it in Solon's hands. "Next time, ask."

He then unsheathed his sword in a blink of an eye, and placed the tip at Solon's neck. "And next time, also, think before you act. This is but a warning. Believe me, I despise fighting. But, I will do whatever I can to protect myself. The money in my pocket? That's all I have. A few more weeks, and I'll starve. Which is why I want to make the most of what little life I have left."

He put his sword back on his waist. Then, he returned to the booth where he had previously been.

OOC// Whew! Good thing Harver didn't get too out of hand! Also, can you put Scholar/Swordmaster on the front page? Thanks.

Triforce_Luigi

Venice stared at Harver for a moment, thinking.