News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

"Not right now, I have to get him to the doctor-!" A sad realization hit Harver. The nearest doctor was ten miles away!
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

((Meanie BoA. >.<))

Jas finishes, and returns to the hotel. After showering, she leaves, her gear and belongings in a bag over her shoulder. "Hope everyone's still where I left 'em," she goes back to the restaurant, where she sees Solon. "... What'd you do this time?"
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar quickly looked around and saw Jas whom he ran over to. "Hey, Jas right? we need to get going."

Lanbar turned to Nimbus and said. "Follow me, I'll show you my-"

"It's our's, Lanbar!" Tanbar shouted to Lanbar.

"Whatever. OUR ship." Lanbar said walking toward the ship.

((I g2g now so BoA, I suppose you can now control my characters to get onto the ship...I guess :P))

THEBIRD

((Of COURSE it's interesting, I made it! :P *ahem* Anyway, we won't leave for Scalus until you get here, unless you'd rather just stay in Scalus and wait for us to get to you.)) ((I like my new tuff name. BoA Constictor's my name, snakin's my game. And come on, you pretend to be playing hard to get, but really, you're oblivious!)) ((Don't worry, Hobo, I won't do anything... unyou. I guess :P))

"We're leaving as fast as everyone's feet can get on board," Solon said, swaying a little. "Harver, would you like to leave your boring scholar life and come along?" Solon said quickly, looking over at Harver. "It seems your knowledge may come in handy."

Light

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 20, 2007, 07:34:23 PM
((Of COURSE it's interesting, I made it! :P *ahem* Anyway, we won't leave for Scalus until you get here, unless you'd rather just stay in Scalus and wait for us to get to you.)) ((I like my new tuff name. BoA Constictor's my name, snakin's my game. And come on, you pretend to be playing hard to get, but really, you're oblivious!)) ((Don't worry, Hobo, I won't do anything... unyou. I guess :P))

"We're leaving as fast as everyone's feet can get on board," Solon said, swaying a little. "Harver, would you like to leave your boring scholar life and come along?" Solon said quickly, looking over at Harver. "It seems your knowledge may come in handy."
((WAIT! WTF? I thought I just- never mind... I'll go edit my post.))

Triforce_Luigi

Seeing Jas, Venice decided to tell her what had happened. "The idiot jumped out of a building just to get some equipment."

Light

Harver stopped his panicking for a moment. "You want me to come with you?" He leaned in closer to Solon, so that only he could hear. "What about your injury?"

Anarchy_Jas

((OR we can have a time jump after we fix that head injury))

"Lanbar has a long lost doublemint twin?" Jas shakes her head. "What about Solon? He doesn't... look too good..."

((I am NOT oblivious! ;_;))

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Sh0rTi on December 20, 2007, 07:37:32 PM
((OR we can have a time jump after we fix that head injury))

"Lanbar has a long lost doublemint twin?" Jas shakes her head. "What about Solon? He doesn't... look too good..."

((I am NOT oblivious! ;_;))

((Let's prove that, shall we?))

Joeofmars

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Joeofmars on December 20, 2007, 07:41:10 PM
... Soooooo. I'm accepted? =P

OOC// You don't need to wait... He never accepted anyone. He just let everyone RP.

THEBIRD

((Okay, okay, your're not oblivious... *cough cough*))

"What, do I need a hair cut or something? I think I look pretty darn good!" Solon shot.  "Stuff like this happens to me all the time, I recover and get over it. What's the fun being stuck in a Doctor's bed? Now, show some adventurous spirit and let's get out of here."

Solon mouthed back so only Harver could see him, "You need to tell me more about these people who are following us."

((What, do you want Jas and Venice to start making out or something XD? Ooh, do you want to get close to Jas, so you'll be able to steal the jewel and betray her? Is that your secret plan?))

Anarchy_Jas

((Haha BoA. -_- I don't want anyone to be making out... yet. >.>))

Jas sighs. "How are you gonna have any fun adventuring if you die from head trauma!?"

Light

"Later." Harver mouthed back, and then backed off. "Ok, I have decided to take up on your offer. Thanks for letting me come aboard. Now, I think it would be in best interest of everyone if we left as soon as possible. We wouldn't want to rise suspicion with an injured man in tow."

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 20, 2007, 07:44:04 PM
((Okay, okay, your're not oblivious... *cough cough*))

"What, do I need a hair cut or something? I think I look pretty dang good!" Solon shot.  "Stuff like this happens to me all the time, I recover and get over it. What's the fun being stuck in a Doctor's bed? Now, show some adventurous spirit and let's get out of here."

Solon mouthed back so only Harver could see him, "You need to tell me more about these people who are following us."

((What, do you want Jas and Venice to start making out or something XD? Ooh, do you want to get close to Jas, so you'll be able to steal the jewel and betray her? Is that your secret plan?))

((It took you that long to figure it out?! And you call her oblivious!))