News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

20fan

Kai walked up to Solon and said "Hey, when is this piece of floating crap gonna leave"

Light

OOC// Thanks. Why, might I ask? I only skimmed across the parts that I missed.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

20fan

Kai saw Jas "Hey, your foot feeling better?"

THEBIRD

((To find Jas's gem, the one you say the Dead Men stole. Someone had stolen it in Scalus, and Nimbus thought it might be in the castle.))

"Let's go outside and talk to the others about this. We need to decide whether to go to Scalus or to search for these Dead Men," Solon announced, leaving the quarters.

((Jas still has my bandana :O, I just remembered that.)

Light

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 21, 2007, 04:05:11 PM
((To find Jas's gem, the one you say the Dead Men stole. Someone had stolen it in Scalus, and Nimbus thought it might be in the castle.))

"Let's go outside and talk to the others about this. We need to decide whether to go to Scalus or to search for these Dead Men," Solon announced, leaving the quarters.

((Jas still has my bandana :O, I just remembered that.)
Before Solon was able to leave, Harver grabbed his shoulder. "I believe we should go to Scalus. If you need to go to Scalus, then it would be killing two birds with one stone. They'd follow us, and we'd be where we want to be."

THEBIRD

"That was where they last were... But why would they continue to follow us after stealing it? I mean, I saw some of the people trying to get the gem. They were Scalus soldiers. They shot Jas in the leg, and a figure I could not see took the jewel from her," Solon explained. "There must be more they want from us..." Solon wondered... It wasn't him was it? Solon took a deep breath.

"Alright, we'll keep this between us for now. But anyway, let's go out and help the others."

Light

"Got it." Harver exited the room, and went back out on deck. "So, are we ready to leave?"

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar grabbed the little intercom microphone and spoke into it. "Hello and thank you for choosing to sail on Lanbar and Tanbar ship service. Today, we are leaving for Scalus and wil-"

"Would you just shut up and say what's important!" Lanbar shouted.

"Alright then, sheesh! We will be entering the whirl channel very soon so please keep all hands and legs in the boat at all times and hold on to personal belongings. And thanks again for choosing Lanbar and Ta-"

"Alright! They get the idea now!" Lanbar said.

Tanbar hung up the intercom. "Well sorry if I just want to joke around."

"Pffft. Whatever."

Triforce_Luigi

Venice rolled his eyes at Lanbar and his clone. "Two times the stupid," he muttered, just loud enough for them to hear.

Light

Harver walked over to the edge of the ship, smiling at the vast ocean before them. A new adventure...

Dr.Hobo2

"What did you just say?" Lanbar said pulling out his sword and putting it to Venice's neck.

Tanbar ignored what his brother was doing and pulled out the intercom again. "We will soon reach the whirl channel. We will be hitting it in 3...2...1!" The intercom hung up and the ship shot off across the sea at astonishing speeds and before anybody knew it, the ship had slown down and Scalus had come into sight.

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: 20fan on December 21, 2007, 04:04:37 PM
Kai saw Jas "Hey, your foot feeling better?"

Jas nods, smiling a bit. "Yeah, it is. Maybe we can get back to that spar one day?"
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

Harver smiled at the quickly completed voyage. "Well, that certainly was anti-climactic."