News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

Solon stood for a moment on the deck, sea sick. He recovered almost instantly, and looked at the land before them... Scalus.

"Alright, everybody. Before we get any closer, we need to divide into our teams. Whoever is going to infiltrate the castle, come over to me, if you are going to create a distraction, go to the other side of the ship," directed Solon.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on December 21, 2007, 04:20:02 PM
"What did you just say?" Lanbar said pulling out his sword and putting it to Venice's neck.

Tanbar ignored what his brother was doing and pulled out the intercom again. "We will soon reach the whirl channel. We will be hitting it in 3...2...1!" The intercom hung up and the ship shot off across the sea at astonishing speeds and before anybody knew it, the ship had slown down and Scalus had come into sight.

Venice didn't flinch as the blade came to his neck. Instead, he merely took out his dagger and pushed the blade away with it. Then, he ran at Lanbar and put the knife to his throat.

Light

Harver went over to stand with Solon. "I'd be happy to accompany you on our dangerous mission. I've always wanted to see new places; the inside of Scalus Castle is the perfect place to start!"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

20fan

Quote from: Sh0rTi on December 21, 2007, 04:21:05 PM
Quote from: 20fan on December 21, 2007, 04:04:37 PM
Kai saw Jas "Hey, your foot feeling better?"

Jas nods, smiling a bit. "Yeah, it is. Maybe we can get back to that spar one day?"
"Sure" he says drawing his falchion "You make the first move"

Light

"Hey, guys!" Harver exclaimed at Kai and Jas. "You guys shouldn't spar when we're about to go on a mission! We can't risk any unneccesary injuries."

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar jumped in and hit the knife out of Venice's hands with his sword. "Listen, we shouldn't be fighting now. Solon's giving commands."

Lanbar put away his sword. "Alright...I suppose you're right." Lanbar walked over to the other side of the ship. "You know, I suppose I DO make a pretty good distraction." He said.

Triforce_Luigi

Venice sheathed his dagger and went to Solon's side.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas draws her blades. "Don't worry so much," she dashes at Kai, slashing at his legs.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

20fan

Kai jumped over Jas and slashed at her shirt.

Light

Harver sighed. "This really sucks."

Triforce_Luigi

THEBIRD

Solon was suddenly bored with playing leader. He didn't really care who did distraction or who infiltrated. There was something new on his mind now... Solon shrugged, took out his grappling hook, and got off the boat the same way he did the first time he entered Scalus. He landed on the Scalus flag, and then slid down it, entering the town.

Light

Harver quickly followed, using his sword to slide down.

Dr.Hobo2

"Well, Tanbar, it looks like we're going to be the distraction for them." Lanbar said walking off the boat.

"Alrighty then. I guess this will be pretty interesting." Tanbar said following Lanbar as they both came off the boat casually.

THEBIRD

Solon was no longer doing this for Jas and her gem, this was turning into a more personal matter. He just needed to get in there and see if it was him... If it wasn't, he'd never go looking again. If it was... Solon turned to see Lanbar, Tanbar, and Harver following him. He slowed down to let them catch up, though he continued thinking.