News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

"I say you're taking too long," Jas smirks, then pulls out her nun chucks, the metal clinging together. She swings, then whips them out at the wall with speed and power.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

Harver smiled. Heh... now there's two members of this gang that I can tolerate. She seems like she can take care of herself, and not get in others' way. That's good. Perhaps we can escape unscathed after all.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

Solon snapped back to reality at the sound of the wall cracking and the metal.

"Yes, I'm sure no one heard that," Solon said sarcastically, being the first to step into the hole. The room inside was a dark chamber, it seemed to be a secondary room that wasn't used to much.

Light

Harver was about to step in when he heard shouts.

"HEY, what's going on!?" "Siege?" "Look out!"

Crap. Harver thought. It seemed that they were going to be trapped. Harver drew his sword to protect them from being followed. If I die, at least I'll give them some time. "Hurry up!" Harver called to the others. "Get in the castle, get the gem, and get out! I'll try to hold the guards off!"

THEBIRD

Solon looked back at Harver. Normally, he would have refused to leave Harver alone. But, another part of him was pulling him forward. A little voice in his head was telling him to keep going, just keep going... He couldn't tell what was making him not want to help, but he didn't like it. He looked back one more time. Six guards were there, half of them with guns. That's it. Harver needs help! Solon crawled out of the hole and took out his sword.

"I've got your back," he growled, looking at the soldiers.

Light

Harver looked at him, a little confused. He wanted to say that he should go on, and help retrieve the gem... but that would make Harver dead. All he could do was smile and say, "Thanks." He turned his attention to the guards. "You ready?" He asked Solon. One of the guards raised his gun, prepared to fire.

Triforce_Luigi

"Well, doesn't this suck," said Venice at the sight of the soldiers. "Oh, well."

With that, he drew his knife and slit a nearby soldier's throat.

THEBIRD

"I was born ready," replied Solon. "I've always wanted to say that." Then Solon took his grappling hook and hooked one of the soldier's drawn guns. He pulled the grappling hook back and the gun came with it.

"Thanks, mate," he thanked the soldier, then shot him.

Light

"Heh. Good show." Time! He rushed towards one of the frozen soldiers. Time! He sliced open his chest, causing him to fall to the floor, dead.

"How'd he move so fast?" Harver shot the remaining soldiers a glare, and drew his blood stained sword, pointing it at them. The soldiers ran away. "Get reinforcements!"

Harver, still frowning, turned to Solon. "We need to hurry. They'll have stronger soldiers soon, and they'll definitely try to trap us. Let's go!"

Anarchy_Jas

Jas draws her blades, and slices a soldier as she runs by. "Ready!"
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Triforce_Luigi

Venice stabbed another soldier. "I'm ready too."

Light

Harver sweatdropped. "No need to kill them all. That just wastes time. Come on!"

THEBIRD

Solon pocketed the gun and let the way back into the hole. He opened another door and it led into a dark hall.

"Right or left..." Solon mumbled. Solon began walking right. "Maybe we should split up?"

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 21, 2007, 09:30:03 PM
Solon pocketed the gun and let the way back into the hole. He opened another door and it led into a dark hall.

"Right or left..." Solon mumbled. Solon began walking right. "Maybe we should split up?"

"If we split up, it might be difficult to find each other again. If we stay together, we might choose the wrong way and we'd all be dead," said Venice, thinking of it from a strategic standpoint. "I say split up. That way, we still have a chance if one group fails."

Light

Harver began following Solon. "I want to go with you, since now I owe you one. You saved my ass back there. If I had been alone, I would be dead. Thanks. Now it's time for me to repay that debt."

He turned to face the group. "I also think we should split up. Solon, Jas and I should go right, while Venice, Nimbus and Kai go left. Sound good?"