News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

Jas stops. "I'll take the left, we'll cover more ground, and we may find more useful things."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

((Jas and Venice, interesting...))

"Yeah, cause Venice and Kai definitely need the extra member if they want to survive," teased Solon. "We'll meet back here in two hours. That should give us enough exploring time," Solon finished on a serious note. Then, he began walking through the dark tunnel-like hall.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: LightningSword on December 21, 2007, 09:32:59 PM
Harver began following Solon. "I want to go with you, since now I owe you one. You saved my ass back there. If I had been alone, I would be dead. Thanks. Now it's time for me to repay that debt."

He turned to face the group. "I also think we should split up. Solon, Jas and I should go right, while Venice, Nimbus and Kai go left. Sound good?"

"Sure. Leave me with the moron and the hothead. Oh well, at least someone here has a brain." said Venice as he began walking to the left.

Light

OOC// WAIT. Who are the groups? Things are getting very confusing with everyone posting at once.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

((Me and you are going right. Jas, Kai, and Venice are going left. Nimbus kind of... went somewhere after he led us to the castle. We'll just say he joined the distraction group or something...))

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: LightningSword on December 21, 2007, 09:39:09 PM
OOC// WAIT. Who are the groups? Things are getting very confusing with everyone posting at once.

OOC//From my understanding, it was Kai, Nimbus, and Venice going left with everyone else going right. Then Jas went left... I'm confuzzled.

Light

OOC// Ah... Ok.  :(

IC// Harver started to follow Solon, on the aware. Crap, I can't use the power of Emit like this, since it would leave Solon completely deserted... man, I hate the dark!

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 21, 2007, 09:37:14 PM
((Jas and Venice, interesting...))

((Uh... Yeah... Not yet... That'll come in time... Unless... Well... You'll see...))

THEBIRD

Solon lit the lighter he had taken from Jas a long time ago.

"Now we can kind of see," Solon whispered, though the lighter didn't help the ominous feeling coming from deeper down the hallway.

Anarchy_Jas

((>.>))

Jas goes in the direction she said she was going in. "Come on..."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

Harver breathed a sigh of relief. Now I can use it, but I have to remember that I'm limited. I can't continue doing it, or it will take a huge toll on my body... Harver's attention turned to something coming up down the corridor. "Hey, what's that?"

THEBIRD

"Sh!" hissed Solon. He turned the lighter out and leaned up against the wall, pushing Harver into the position as well.

Light

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Sh0rTi on December 21, 2007, 09:45:48 PM
((>.>))

Jas goes in the direction she said she was going in. "Come on..."

Venice followed, his hands behind his head. "Lead the way, ma'am," he said, stressing the "ma'am" sarcastically.

THEBIRD

"I don't know," Solon started. "Scalanders hate intruders, if that is one, we'll be surrounded before you can say "crap"!"