News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

Jas rolls her eyes and ignores Venice, not wanting to waste time arguing. She takes out another small marble, and squeezes it. Enough light to let them see comes from it.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

Harver sighed. It would suck to die right here, but then again, I need to reserve my power... crap, it looks like there's no choice.

"Wait here." Harver said, as he ventured a little further down the corridor.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

((Isn't Kai still on the ship? Instead of letting him tag along while he's offline, why don't we just let him stay on the ship, and just have it be Venice and Jas on one group and Harver and Solon in the other?))

Solon hated being left behind, but he stayed where he was, listening for the movement of enemies...

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 21, 2007, 10:01:03 PM
((Isn't Kai still on the ship? Instead of letting him tag along while he's offline, why don't we just let him stay on the ship, and just have it be Venice and Jas on one group and Harver and Solon in the other?))

Solon hated being left behind, but he stayed where he was, listening for the movement of enemies...

((That's what I thought.))

Venice followed Jas silently.

Light

TIME! Harver hurried back to Solon, snatched the lighter, and lit it. He ran down the corridor, and sure enough, four guard were hurrying down. However, they were frozen. It was then that he felt something at his mouth. His hand touched it, and looked to see a trickle of blood running down his chin. He quickly wiped the blood off, and drew his sword.

Time! His sword quickly slashed, and within moments, they were all dead on the ground. Short yelps rang through the narrow hall. He hurried back to Solon, and gave him the lighter. "Sorry, but I needed it. We should hurry."

THEBIRD

Solon shook his head, he felt like he had been cramped in one position for a couple more seconds then he meant. Wondering what the hell happened he followed Harver.

"What the hell did you do back there?" Solon asked, noticing the dead bodies on the ground.

Light

"Just using my time wisely." Harver simply put. No pun intended. He continued to walk.

OOC// Gotta go soon. Don't do too much when I'm gone!

Triforce_Luigi

((It's not obvious what he did? He used powers granted to him as an Emitter to freeze the soldiers and kill them. Judging from the fact that he "hates the dark" and needed the lighter to freeze them, I would wager that this ability requires some light to be effective. Bow before my logic.))

Light

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 21, 2007, 10:13:08 PM
((It's not obvious what he did? He used powers granted to him as an Emitter to freeze the soldiers and kill them. Judging from the fact that he "hates the dark" and needed the lighter to freeze them, I would wager that this ability requires some light to be effective. Bow before my logic.))

OOC// 1) He was in character.

2) I have to say that part of your "logical" answer is WRONG! Congratulations: you have failed.

THEBIRD

((I'll try to keep things slow. It seems like it's only our group posting, so it should be easy.))

Solon didn't ask anything else, he heard footsteps behind them. Then there was a gasp, "Four soldiers down!"

"Crap, we better hurry!" Solon put the light out and ran through the hall, instantly hitting a wall. "Ow..."

((I was frozen in time when he was doing that, so my mindset was standing still. One second I'm walking, next second he's running back over to me with the lighter.))

Anarchy_Jas

Jas stops something as the sound of heavy boots making contact with the ground can be heard. "Damnit," she grips her sword, then gets around a corner, hidden.

"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Sh0rTi on December 21, 2007, 10:15:51 PM
Jas stops something as the sound of heavy boots making contact with the ground can be heard. "dangit," she grips her sword, then gets around a corner, hidden.

Venice hid in the shadows at well. Years of thieving had granted him sight in the darkness. If any soldiers came, they would fall to the ground, a dart embedded in their neck, poison dripping.

Light

OOC// Ok, that's good.

IC// Crap! Harver thought. I'm in no condition to use the power of Emit again. Our only choice is to keep going! Harver looked over at Solon.

THEBIRD

Solon got back up, rubbing his forehead, to see a light flashing nearby. The soldiers were coming with lanterns. Solon grabbed Harver and began tiptoeing through the new hall to the left.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: LightningSword on December 21, 2007, 10:14:23 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 21, 2007, 10:13:08 PM

OOC// 1) He was in character.

2) I have to say that part of your "logical" answer is WRONG! Congratulations: you have failed.

((1) Ohh... Woops.
2) Well, screw logic! [ IQ:200, Maturity: Um, N/A?