News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Harver quickly sighed in relief, as he saw the soldiers go the opposite way of where they were going. The only problem was, they themselves did not have a clue where they were. It was by chance that he heard one of the soldiers say, "Let's make sure the item is still protected!" This perked Harver's interest.

"Let's follow them." He whispered to Solon.

((Good night!))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: LightningSword on December 21, 2007, 10:23:06 PM
Harver quickly sighed in relief, as he saw the soldiers go the opposite way of where they were going. The only problem was, they themselves did not have a clue where they were. It was by chance that he heard one of the soldiers say, "Let's make sure the item is still protected!" This perked Harver's interest.

"Let's follow them." He whispered to Solon.

((Good night!))

((Ciao!))

THEBIRD

Solon nodded in obvious agreement. Perfect! They'll see the item is still there, we'll go in and take it, then we can sneak back out and be done. Solon thought. As long as we watch for any codes they put in, we'll be fine. Solon stealthily followed the soldiers without noise.
((See yah, later))

Anarchy_Jas

Jas hears the words 'girl' and 'jewel' mentioned as the soldiers she heard come into sight. She doesn't kill them, but stealthily follows them instead. They go down another corridor, Jas not too close behind.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Sh0rTi on December 21, 2007, 10:32:38 PM
Jas hears the words 'girl' and 'jewel' mentioned as the soldiers she heard come into sight. She doesn't kill them, but stealthily follows them instead. They go down another corridor, Jas not too close behind.

INtrigued, Venice stops himself from throwing the dart. He follows after Jas.

Light

Harver followed Solon, just as stealthily. Eventually they came to a larger room, where the two guards they had been following walked up to a large screen. They rapidly punched in a series of numbers, and the screen split in half. Behind it was the gem. Harver cringed in pain, but kept it subtle.

THEBIRD

Solon memorized the numbers they punched in.

Then he beckoned Harver to follow him into a storage closet not too far off, where they could hide until the men left. After the men would leave, Solon would be able to re-punch the numbers so they could take the gem.

Light

Harver, turned to Solon, and shook his head. He ran up to the two men, and sliced both of their throats. They were dead, and the gem was their's for the taking. "Sorry, I'm a bit impatient."

THEBIRD

"No, wait," Solon hissed back. "Don't go any closer." As a theif Solon was more of the expert then Harver, and knew more about these contraptions. "You should have let them live. It might have given us some clue if there are any hidden alarms or if the gem is bugged."

Anarchy_Jas

Jas continues after the soldiers, noticing that it seems to be getting cooler as they travel underground. They lead the two to a large, open chamber. Before Jas can step inside, they seem to have disappeared.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

20fan

Kai stood on the ship, "What the hell?" he  guessed he would stand guard on the ship.

Fell

Ooc// Are you guys inside of the castle?

Spongebob does not approve

20fan

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on December 22, 2007, 06:51:37 AM
Ooc// Are you guys inside of the castle?
Ooc: everyone except me, I'm on the ship.

Fell

Ooc// Okay thanks.

Ic// Nimbus followed them.

Spongebob does not approve

THEBIRD

((Lanbar and Tanbar are out getting drunk, so they aren't in the castle, either.))