News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar and Tanbar were outside the bar, still drunk and surrounded by guards while there were other guards knocked out, there were many more still. One guard came running up to Tanbar and slashed at his head but Tanbar ducked and Lanbar came from behind and kicked at the soldier's head making him topple over Tanbar and fall to the ground unconsious.

"C'mon soldiers! We're the most feared country in the land and we can't even beat two drunkards?!?!? Pull out the guns!" The soldier presumed to be in comand said.

"Uh oh. -hic- They've got gunssss" Tanbar said.

"I don't give a -hic- DAMN!" Lanbar said running up to a soldier with a gun, the guy shot but Lanbar had fallen to the ground from the drunkness. Then Lanbar got his foot behind the soldier and kicked at where the knee was from behind making him fall to his knees. Tanbar came from behind and did a drop-kick to the soldier making him do a faceplant straight into the ground knocking him out.

"Alright, you all." The leader said to the soldiers. "OPEN FIRE!" They all began to start shooting at the stumbling brothers. However, due to their unpredictable movements, they kept missing and the bullets were accidentally hitting other soldiers, killing them.

A soldier came from behind Lanbar and hit him in the back with the gun. Lanbar fell over but caught himself on his hands and was now doing a hand-stand. "Alright. -hic- you asked for it." Lanbar then prodeeded to start kicking at the soldier repeatidly in the head until the soldier fell over. Tanbar then ran over to Lanbar and jumped onto his feet. Lanbar kicked his legs out making Tanbar fly up. Tanbar then fell onto at least 3 other soldiers, knocking them out. Eventually, the only one left not dead or unconsious was the leader.

"What? This...This is impossible. You guys are just two drunkards! How could you take out all my soldiers?" He said with his face turning red with anger.

"You see- hic-" Lanbar said.
"We have -hic- teamwork." Tanbar said.
"And you don't!" They both said in unison.

"Well...I may not have teamwork." He said with a laugh. "But I've got the biggest darn sword you'll ever see!" He said pulling out a sword that was just as big as he was. "Let's see your 'teamwork' beat this!" He swung the girgantic sword at both of them but they fell over onto their backs just in time to dodge the sword.

"Man, for a big- hic- ssssword like that, he'ssss pretty fast." Tanbar said.

"Big whoop. We can -hic- take him!" Lanbar said.

Light

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 21, 2007, 10:40:55 PM
"No, wait," Solon hissed back. "Don't go any closer." As a theif Solon was more of the expert then Harver, and knew more about these contraptions. "You should have let them live. It might have given us some clue if there are any hidden alarms or if the gem is bugged."
"Then what's your idea now, captain?" Harver felt bad now. He had only tried to help, and it had made things worse. Crap! Why did I kill them. I shouldn't have... what compelled me?
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Fell

Ooc// BoA, when I'm not online you can control my charcter. ;)

Spongebob does not approve

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar and Tanbar just then had become sober and stood up off the ground.

"Well...I guess we aren't drunk anymore." Lanbar said. "So let's turn this into a sword fight!" He pulled out his sword but then compared his sword to the leader's sword. Holy crap! That sword it REALLY big! "Tanbar, you stand back for this battle." He said winking to him.

"Okay, alright." He said taking a step back with a smile on his face knowing exactly what would happen.

"Fool! You think you can take me all alone?" The leader said giveing a big deep laugh.

"Hey, it did only take me and my brother to defeat your entire 'army.'" Lanbar said as a comeback. "And to add to that, we were drunk!"

"Grrrah!" He swung his sword at Lanbar quickly but he jumped back to dodge it. Lanbar lunged at him and hit him with his sword but it just bounced off.

"Woah! What the hell?" Lanbar said astonished that the sword did nothing to him.

"I've got re-inforced armor under this shirt. There's no way you're going to get past it!" He said giving an over-head swing of his sword. Lanbar jumped out of the way and when the sword hit the concrete ground, the concrete was basically obliterated.

Oh poop! Now I really don't want to get hit! Lanbar's legs were shaking from the impact of the sword.

Fell

Dr.Hobo2

Fell

Ic// Nimbus decided to sneak back out and help with the distraction.

Once out he went to find Tanbar and Lanbar.

Fell

Nimbus got to the sscene, and was shocked at what he saw.

Then he saw the leader with the giant sword.

He vaguely recognized him. Nimbus pulled out his sword and rushed the man.

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar was struggling to dodge each new sword attack.

"C'mon, you sure you don't want your brother's help?" He said continuing to slash at him until Lanbar was up against a wall.

"I don't need any help!" Lanbar said pinned up against the wall. Who am I kidding. I need a MIRACLE now!

Fell

Nimbus swung his sword at the man's back.

Dr.Hobo2

The man turned around swinging his sword at Nimbus. Lanbar saw his chance and ran back over to Tanbar. "Nimbus, come over here!" Lanbar shouted.

Fell

Nimbus dodged just in time, and ran over to Lanbar.

Dr.Hobo2

"Alright, Tanbar, you know what the plan is. Nimbus, what's going to happen is that I'm going to go 'one on one' however, I'm going to spice things up with a smoke bomb. That's when you two come in and help. He won't know what's going on and still think he's fighting me!" Lanbar said to them making sure the leader was at bay. "So let's do this." Lanbar jumped back over to the leader. "Alright. Let's make this more fun!" He took a smoke ball and threw it at the ground and a puff of smoke shrouded the area, only shadows could be seen.

"So you think this will help you? I can still see your shado-" He was interupted by a strike from behind. He quickly spun around.

"I'm sorry, what were you saying?" Tanbar said in a voice almost like Lanbar's.

"Wait...How'd you get here so fast? No matter!" He swung at Tanbar but he jumped out of the way and was hit from the side.

"C'mon, are you really that slow?" Lanbar said.

How can this lousy pirate be so fast? He swung at him again only to miss.

Lanbar ran over to Nimbus was and whispered to him. "So you get the idea of what we're doing?"

THEBIRD

((Alright, guess I'll be Nimbus for a second :P))

Nimbus nodded, deciding not to speak since he didnt have a voice like Lanbar or Tanbar. He jumped up and struck a blow with his hilt at the leader's head. The giant sword scraped the side of his arm, and he winced, but the blade didn't go in.

((Back to my character))

Solon thought for a moment. "I'm not sure... Wait!" Solon grabbed a walkie talkie from one of the soldiers and said in a deep voice, "We need someone to check the jewel, make sure it's not a fake, we suspect someone's trying to steal it! Me and some others are going the opposite way to see if we can cut them off! Over." An agreement then came from the other line.

"C'mon, lets hide in the closet!"

Light

"I hope no one makes a joke about this later." Harver muttered as he joined Solon.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.