News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

Zaroff laughed. "I could take you all on." He pulled out his sword that was practically bigger then him and was about to swipe when he remembered what happened last time.

"Oh no, this happened to me once before. I'm not fighting you one on one. That just happened to me five minutes ago!" Instead... he pulled out a gun and aimed it at Harver. "Drop your weapons!" he barked.

Light

Now! He saw Zaroff fire the bullet, since he took his ready position. Time! The bullet stopped an inch away from his face. "That was close." He walked over to Zaroff, took the gem, and placed his sword over his heart. Time! Time resumed, and Zaroff was going to walk right into the blade...
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Fell

Nimbus was about to step in when all of a sudden he blacked out. When he woke up he saw Zaroff walk right into his sword!

What.....happened?!

Spongebob does not approve

THEBIRD

The blade hit Zaroff's armour, and Zaroff quickly jumped back.

"What the hell?" he cried out. "Now, I'm ang-" he curled his fist where his gem was supposed to be. "You took my gem!" He began running at Harver, enraged.

While all that was happening, Solon had made a hole in the roof using his sword. It led to a well lit room.

"Up here!" he yelled, bringing his grappling hook down so they could climb up it.

Light

Harver began to cough up blood. I used it too much. He sidestepped Zaroff's attack, barely missing. The gem could help. He felt the power of the gem well up inside him. Emit, give me strength! He raised his sword - now glowing with blue - to confront his attacker.

THEBIRD

((The gem was really a rock with some power right, not the real one?))

Light

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 22, 2007, 01:48:43 PM
((The gem was really a rock with some power right, not the real one?))
((Who knows? I could have been telling the truth, or I could have been lying the entire time. Harver is an interesting character.

j/k. It's not the gem that the Dead Men were after, but it still has some power. It will come into play later.))

THEBIRD

((I think you should've been tellin the truth. I want the Dead Men to have been smart enough to execute the plan. I mean... Zaroff seems dumb, how could he beat them >.>?))

Solon knew he shouldn't leave the others behind, but there were some important things he had to do... His mind was conflicted. Leave? Stay? Leave? Stay? He looked down the hole he made to see the fight going on, just to get an idea of how long it would be.

Light

OOC// Wait. Who's controlling Zaroff?

THEBIRD

((Anyone who wants to... I will, since fighting yourself would be weird))

Zaroff looked at the glowing sword and stepped back, but then took his gun out and shot at Harver.

Light

Harver barely dodged the bullet, and began panting heavily. Damn! I have to finish him off quickly. The gem and the Power of Emit are taking a lot out of me. He rushed towards Zaroff, and made a couple of quick slashes at his chest.

Fell

Nimbus came behind Zaroff and and slashed at him with his sword.

Spongebob does not approve

Triforce_Luigi

((This just got really weird... Also, LIGHTNINGSWORD and BoA, prepare for lots of "closet" jokes...))

THEBIRD

((You weren't there, unless we talk about it, how would you know? :P))

Zaroff's armor, although weakened, saved him from the shots. He then began spinning around, sticking his giagantic sword out, making it dangerous to get close.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 22, 2007, 03:24:23 PM
((You weren't there, unless we talk about it, how would you know? :P))

Zaroff's armor, although weakened, saved him from the shots. He then began spinning around, sticking his giagantic sword out, making it dangerous to get close.

((I is psychic! JK, I'll do it out of character!))