News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joeofmars

Ching.

In a flash of white light, Boogie pulled out his sword, and blocked the bullet. He continued to laugh.

THEBIRD

"Kai's going to love this guy..." whispered Solon. He aimed his gun and shot one of the soldiers in the head. The other soldier shot at Solon, who barely dodged the bullet, then sliced the soldier's neck with his sword. After wiping off the blood he said to his friends, "We better go find Jas and Venice before they find trouble... Or trouble finds them." He looked over at Boogie. "You can come if you want, I guess."

Joeofmars

"Omkily Domkily. " Boogie muttured, and began to roll behind Solon.

Anarchy_Jas

((Someone tell me what happened plz?))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Fell

Ooc// A guy called Zaroff attacked us, we killed him, and now Boogie arrived, and more soldiers are attacking. :)

Ic// Nimbus was chuckling at Boogie's antics.

He then followed the group out.

Spongebob does not approve

Joeofmars

Quote from: Sh0rTi on December 22, 2007, 05:08:50 PM
((Someone tell me what happened plz?))

OoC// Eeeew... did you just say 'plz'? Come on...

... >_>

I broke the castle wall with my ship.

Anarchy_Jas

((plzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzmuthafriggin'plz :P))

Soldiers land in front of Jas, obviously ambushing her. "Damnit!" They shoot, she rolls out of the way, and behind two of them. In a split second, the tip of her blades can be seen sticking through their chests, and they fall.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Sh0rTi on December 22, 2007, 05:45:17 PM
((plzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzmuthafriggin'plz :P))

Soldiers land in front of Jas, obviously ambushing her. "dangit!" They shoot, she rolls out of the way, and behind two of them. In a split second, the tip of her blades can be seen sticking through their chests, and they fall.

((>_>))

Venice took out his knife and slit the throats of three more soldiers before whirling around and stabbing another.

THEBIRD

((We found out the gem had already been stolen, the one we were pursuing was a fake. Zaroff claimed to have it, but Harver said it was a mock up. I killed Zaroff, then Boogie came along and broke the wall with his ship, and now my team is looking for you and Venice so we can get out of here))

Solon heard the sound of fighting farther down the dark hallway. They must be farther down there... Solon thought, begining to run down the hall.

Fell

Nimbues cut down a couple more soldiers, and followed Solon.

Triforce_Luigi

Venice turned around and saw the others. "Hi guys!" he said as he slashed at another soldier.

Anarchy_Jas

((Ok))

Jas kicks a soldier in the chin, then slices another taking aim at her in the abdomen.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Sh0rTi on December 22, 2007, 05:53:38 PM
((Ok))

Jas kicks a soldier in the chin, then slices another taking aim at her in the abdomen.

Venice sat down and waited for Jas to finish her killing spree. As more soldiers approached, he slashed their ankles, bringing them to the ground. He would then finish them off with a stab through the heart.

THEBIRD

Solon shot down a few more with his gun.

"Hey, we're heading out of here in a bit. Soon as we find the exit," Solon informed then, slicing the last guy's throat with his sword.

Fell

"Is that all? Can we leave now?"