News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Harver joined Jas, wanting to relax. "So, why did you join Solon?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

Light

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on December 22, 2007, 07:54:26 PM
((W00T 50th page!))
((We rock! Here's to Birdie, for getting us this far. To Birdie! *Raises glass of soda and drinks it*.))

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: LightningSword on December 22, 2007, 07:55:31 PM
Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on December 22, 2007, 07:54:26 PM
((W00T 50th page!))
((We rock! Here's to Birdie, for getting us this far. To Birdie! *Raises glass of soda and drinks it*.))

((WE? I don't rock... But To Birdie ANyway! *raises soda and drinks it.*

THEBIRD

((W00T, Party! *Runs up to stage. I just want to thank my first grade teacher, who taught me how to write better. And my parents, for giving me a computer. Oh, and all the people who joined Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets, my first RPG ever!))

Solon began climbing the mast of the ship, till he made it to the top. Then he jumped onto the look out post. "Land, hoy!" he called out, although all he could see of Nimbuslus Land was a thin line over the horizon. "Sorta," he added.

Dr.Hobo2

((YAY for me joining this RP! :D...And I guess we jumped past going along the whirl current didn't we. >_>;))
"Land hoy!" Tanbar repeated after Solon. "You know, I don't think I've ever been to Nimbuslus Land."

THEBIRD

((Well, I was just saying that because I could see it way back in the distance. Like when you see land on the other side of the ocean.))

Joeofmars

"Looking for food" Boogie said calmly.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas looks at Harver. "Why I'm here? I'm looking for the jewel they stole from me."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh..." Lanbar said. "You could have just asked you kno-" He was cut off by the boat getting onto the whirl current. The sudden shift of speed almost made him fall off the ship. He was handing over the side of the ship. "Gee. Thanks for the warning!" He said sarcastically at his brother.

"Sorry, I guess I got lost in my thoughts." He said giving a shy shrug.

Light

Quote from: Sh0rTi on December 22, 2007, 08:08:10 PM
Jas looks at Harver. "Why I'm here? I'm looking for the jewel they stole from me."
"I see." Harver looked out at the waves slowly hitting the ship's side. "So they were the only people you could team up with at the time?"

THEBIRD

((Yeah, suure. You know the real reason is my charm that compelled you to come aboard with me.))

Solon slid down the post. "We're about to enter the Whirl Channel," Solon told Jas and Harver. I'd suggest going to the center of the ship and-"  the ship began going at super fast speeds, it send Solon lurching over the railing, and he grabbed onto it, dangling above the ocean. "hanging on to something..." Solon finished after they went through the channel.

Triforce_Luigi

Venice had been sleeping against the mast and hit his head on the railing as the rocking of the boat caused him to slide in that direction. He held onto the rail to stay on the ship.

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar saw Solon hanging over the rails too. "So...how're you doing?" He said.

THEBIRD

"Oh, you know, the usual. Just hanging around," Solon joked back, pulling himself up.