News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

"Well...When we last saw him before the encounter in Scalus, he was nothing like he was when you guys saw him." Tanbar started.

"He was a scrawny little guy and couldn't lift a small sword if he tried! He relied on other people and cheep tactics to take people down." Lanbar continued.

"He and Lanbar had become arch rivals from sailing the sea. But that jewel has completely changed him." Tabar said.

"Zaroff would have never of joined the Scalus army! Something must have happened when he used the power of that jewel." Lanbar finished.

"And that's what we know about him." They both said in unison."

Light

Quote from: Sh0rTi on December 22, 2007, 08:32:55 PM
Quote from: LightningSword on December 22, 2007, 08:11:38 PM
Quote from: Sh0rTi on December 22, 2007, 08:08:10 PM
Jas looks at Harver. "Why I'm here? I'm looking for the jewel they stole from me."
"I see." Harver looked out at the waves slowly hitting the ship's side. "So they were the only people you could team up with at the time?"

"I could've went on my own," Jas says. "But they insisted on coming with."
"Ah, I see." Harver smiled. "Otherwise, I would have asked why you were traveling with these wise guys. Other than Solon, these people are off the hook. I'm barely able to withstand some of them."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Light

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on December 22, 2007, 08:37:43 PM
"Well...When we last saw him before the encounter in Scalus, he was nothing like he was when you guys saw him." Tanbar started.

"He was a scrawny little guy and couldn't lift a small sword if he tried! He relied on other people and cheep tactics to take people down." Lanbar continued.

"He and Lanbar had become arch rivals from sailing the sea. But that jewel has completely changed him." Tabar said.

"Zaroff would have never of joined the Scalus army! Something must have happened when he used the power of that jewel." Lanbar finished.

"Can't be the jewel. It's a fake." Harver ran inside and grabbed the gem he had stolen from Zaroff. "See? It's not the same. Though it does have some powers, it wouldn't be able to transform someone like you just described. You sure they're the same person?"

THEBIRD

"Well, it seems he was bad to begin with. But I wonder what would happen if a good guy got their hands on that gem... What did we do with it, anyway?" Solon asked.

He then turned over to Jas and Harver's conversation. "That's not true, Jas. No one insisted you come along. You got shot in the leg, what was I supposed to do? Leave you there to die?"

Joeofmars

OoC// I'm getting off after this post.

IC// "Uuuh... I'm gonna get going guys" Boogie said loud over the chatter. " I'm hungry and gonna get something to eat" He walked off.

Light

Harver only glared at him as he left. Good riddance.

OOC// Bye. And congrats on the rank-up!

THEBIRD

((Cya around))

"Nimbuslus land is the main producer of wine and fruit," Solon stated. "What a great place for Lanbar and that guy."

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: LightningSword on December 22, 2007, 08:39:33 PM
Jas looks at Harver. "Why I'm here? I'm looking for the jewel they stole from me."
"I see." Harver looked out at the waves slowly hitting the ship's side. "So they were the only people you could team up with at the time?"

"Ah, I see." Harver smiled. "Otherwise, I would have asked why you were traveling with these wise guys. Other than Solon, these people are off the hook. I'm barely able to withstand some of them."

"They're not bad," Jas glances back. "Not as bad as you're saying..."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: LightningSword on December 22, 2007, 08:41:02 PM
Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on December 22, 2007, 08:37:43 PM

"Can't be the jewel. It's a fake." Harver ran inside and grabbed the gem he had stolen from Zaroff. "See? It's not the same. Though it does have some powers, it wouldn't be able to transform someone like you just described. You sure they're the same person?"
"Yeah, that's GOT to be Zaroff. I'd recognize that face and voice anywhere." Lanbar said confidently. "He must have gotten his hands on the REAL jewel sometime or another because there's no other way he could have become so strong in such a quick time!"

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Sh0rTi on December 22, 2007, 08:52:41 PM
Quote from: LightningSword on December 22, 2007, 08:39:33 PM

"They're not bad," Jas glances back. "Not as bad as you're saying..."

"Sure."

((Oblivious.))

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 22, 2007, 08:52:26 PM
((Cya around))

"Nimbuslus land is the main producer of wine and fruit," Solon stated. "What a great place for Lanbar and that guy."
Lanbar spun around when Solon mentioned this. "Really? Then why are we lingering around on this ship? Let's go!"

Light

Harver turned to Jas, and smiled in defeat. "You've known 'em more than me, so you should know. Sorry for attacking them, then."

THEBIRD

"You've known me for as long as them, and I stole from you, so I should be the one you'd hate more then the others, who've done nothing," Solon pointed out.

((I'm a Noki... I've lost my favorite rank... But then again, I'm closer to my next favorite: Dijinni!))

Anarchy_Jas

((Okay, stop with the oblivious thing))

"It's alright," Jas then laughs a bit. "I mean to me, some of the things they do are entertaining..."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

"Yeah." Harver said, calmly. "I suppose it's all in the timing."