News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joeofmars

(( Who was the person? >_> ))

Boogie walked into a fancy resturant, and plunked down at the bar.

Light

Harver gave Solon a concerned look. "Don't let your emotions get the better of you."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

Solon glared at Harver for a second. "Show your face, coward!" Solon yelled out. "Just try and kill me!"

Light

"No!" Harver pushed Solon out of the way as something fast slashed right at him. The thing ended up slashing Harver's arm. It was only a small cut, but it stung a lot. Crap!

20fan

"Fine you fight, I fight." Kai drew his falchion

THEBIRD

"No," Solon said, trying to move around on his one leg. "I must get revenge... You guys should get out of here." Solon drew out his sword, ready to slash it at the next shadow thing that came up.

Light

"I told you!" Harver made sure that the cut had stopped bleeding. "I'm not leaving your side! Not now!" He unsheathed his sword, ready to battle.

20fan

Quote from: LightningSword on December 23, 2007, 12:23:47 PM
"I told you!" Harver made sure that the cut had stopped bleeding. "I'm not leaving your side! Not now!" He unsheathed his sword, ready to battle.
"Me neither," "And Cmon show your face coward"

THEBIRD

The shadow went flying at Solon, who slashed it with his sword. It disappeared.

"Cheap tactics aren't going to save you now!" Solon yelled out again.

Triforce_Luigi

"Solon, we're not leaving," said Venice, drawing his knife.

Light

"You have to face it, Solon." Harver said. "We're in this together now, whether you like it or not."

20fan

"What kind of bastard hides in shadows" he slashed at the shadow that appeared again

THEBIRD

Solon was surprised that they were staying. Though he was grateful, he probably would have died if they didn't.

"You are calling me cheap? It is five against one," the voice echoed through the room.

20fan

"SHOW YOURSELF YOU IGNORANT BASTARD!"

Light

"Then I guess that makes us even." He sighed. Harver was in his ready stance, shifting his body slightly to make himself a smaller target, and grabbing his katana with two hands. I should use the Power of Emit wisely... can't risk losing too much blood.